JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Those Westboro Baptist Church morons...

On 10/7/2011 3:34 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 11:47:31 -0400, X `
wrote:

...are threatening to demonstrate at the service for Steve Jobs.

I believe in free speech. But...I wouldn't mind seeing these morons from
Westboro have the **** beat out of them every time they pull this sort
of crap, and *especially* when they pull it at the funeral of a soldier
killed in action.

Agreed.

Really? Have you ever known Harry to suggest anything but our soldiers
heads on pike's??? Really, everyone knows he is only saying that because
folks from the CUOA are watching.. Think about it, really? Harry
supporting soldiers, absurd... not gonna' happen.