Default Palin quits...again

On 05/10/2011 5:51 PM, X ` Man wrote:

Palin Decides Not to Run: ‘I Want to Go Straight to the Quitting Part’
Decision Leaves Moron Vote Up for Grabs

Quits or just realizes the race is a rigged game and the old boys golden
handshake crowd isn't into having women in the game?

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs.
-- Obama and the lefty fleabagger attitude

On 10/6/2011 12:07 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/6/11 12:04 PM, jps wrote:
On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 07:47:42 -0400, X `
wrote:

On 10/6/11 3:48 AM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 19:51:36 -0400, X `
wrote:

Palin Decides Not to Run: ‘I Want to Go Straight to the Quitting Part’
Decision Leaves Moron Vote Up for Grabs

She didn't quit anything, it was all a head fake to keep her in the
public eye while she continues to cash in on her celebrity. Lining
her pockets with cash and goods is Sarah's only objective.

No one could take her any more seriously than any of the other 5
clowns running for the Republican nomination.

Huntsman, the only guy with a brain would never get the nomination.

He doesn't hate Obama enough, love (Rambo) Jesus enough, hate gays
enough, hate health care reform enough and whatever else these idiots
are chasing. Oh, Donald Trumps endorsement. Holy ****.

Pathetic, ain't it? :)
Well, perhaps the news channels will stop paying attention to Citizen
Palin.

I cut the chord with the news channels. It's PBS, BBC and Jon
Stewart. Can't take the cacophony of cable news anymore.

I like that Ailes admitted hiring Palin because she's "hot." Did he
get a daily bj written into her contract?

Who knows where that mouth of hers has been? There's several salacious
tales about Ms. Palin circulating, including that she had affairs while
married to her current husband.

What a family, eh?

Funny. Palin has always said nice things about you.

On 10/6/11 2:12 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/10/2011 5:51 PM, X ` Man wrote:

Palin Decides Not to Run: ‘I Want to Go Straight to the Quitting Part’
Decision Leaves Moron Vote Up for Grabs

Quits or just realizes the race is a rigged game and the old boys golden
handshake crowd isn't into having women in the game?

Quit because her 15 minutes of fame are way over, and she couldn't get
elected dog catcher. She's a political ditz .

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

On 10/6/11 2:12 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/10/2011 5:51 PM, X ` Man wrote:

Palin Decides Not to Run: ‘I Want to Go Straight to the Quitting Part’
Decision Leaves Moron Vote Up for Grabs

Quits or just realizes the race is a rigged game and the old boys golden
handshake crowd isn't into having women in the game?

Palin is a grifter, a con artist. She sent out a number of fundraising
letters in the past month, to put more cash in her pocketbook from her
really dense supports. She had no intention of running. Her slide in the
polls has nothing to do with her gender. Neither does Bachmann's.
They're both frauds.

On 06/10/2011 12:35 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/6/11 2:12 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/10/2011 5:51 PM, X ` Man wrote:

Palin Decides Not to Run: ‘I Want to Go Straight to the Quitting Part’
Decision Leaves Moron Vote Up for Grabs

Quits or just realizes the race is a rigged game and the old boys golden
handshake crowd isn't into having women in the game?

Quit because her 15 minutes of fame are way over, and she couldn't get
elected dog catcher. She's a political ditz .

More successful than you by a long shot. Has all you fleabaggers in
fear. Maybe someone made her a VP offer?

On 10/6/11 4:35 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 06/10/2011 12:35 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/6/11 2:12 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/10/2011 5:51 PM, X ` Man wrote:

Palin Decides Not to Run: ‘I Want to Go Straight to the Quitting Part’
Decision Leaves Moron Vote Up for Grabs

Quits or just realizes the race is a rigged game and the old boys golden
handshake crowd isn't into having women in the game?

Quit because her 15 minutes of fame are way over, and she couldn't get
elected dog catcher. She's a political ditz .

More successful than you by a long shot. Has all you fleabaggers in
fear. Maybe someone made her a VP offer?

You right-wing morons are a trip. As I said, Palin couldn't get elected
dog catcher. What is there to fear? She's just another uninformed
right-wing moron with a big mouth. Who the hell would make Sara "I'm
Going Rogue on My Own Candidate" Palin a VP offer? What she's been doing
is scamming her remaining supporters out of more cash.

On 06/10/2011 2:39 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Funny, if harryk ran you would be last place every time. She was a
governor and did it without the golden handshake from the old boys club.

A lot more than you could do in 1000 lifetimes.

On 10/6/11 5:13 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Palin quit her job halfway through it, and we're discussing why she
dropped out of the nomination race and why no one would give her the bid
for the veep nomination. Nice try, though.

I have no desire to run for elected political office, so your posit is
just more of your uninformed nonsense.

Try to stay on topic...the thread is about Quitter Palin and her
scamming her supporters. She'll be on Dancing with the NonStars next
season, following in the stiff and clumsy footsteps of her daughter,
Sprocket or whatever the hell her name is.

On 06/10/2011 3:18 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

So did Obama. Your point again?

I have no desire to run for elected political office, so your posit is
just more of your uninformed nonsense.

Neither do I. I couldn't cope with the bull**** without firing the
corrupt idiots.

Try to stay on topic...the thread is about Quitter Palin and her
scamming her supporters. She'll be on Dancing with the NonStars next
season, following in the stiff and clumsy footsteps of her daughter,
Sprocket or whatever the hell her name is.

Fact is if you want DC cleaned up, you need to get someone from the
outside of the corrupt mess. You're not going to clean it up with some
professional corrupt politician from Harvard or Yale. Their job is to
keep the status quo of corruption and buddy-buddy deals.

Need more fresh tea party faces in DC, go there with a mission to clean
up the corruption.

On 10/6/2011 5:13 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

These guys are just fixated with her today...

Quits Again jps General 0 June 22nd 11 04:32 PM
Palin quits even faster this time... jps General 4 January 13th 10 04:05 PM
Volvo 4.3 Suddenly Quits Patrick Johnson General 8 July 30th 06 06:47 PM
Volvo 7.4 GI Quits - Fuel Problem? Terry General 0 October 11th 04 06:38 AM
Evinrude quits when it warms up Robert Olson General 3 June 8th 04 01:51 AM