Lure Action Controller

Default Stupid question I'm sure

I have a Hobie Cat out BAck Fisherman, and sometimes I need to paddle
it, instead of peddle it,, the paddle has the rubber grommets on it to
help keep water from running down the off side and getting me wet,,
these don't work very well,, am I doing something wrong in the way I
paddle, is there something better on the market to keep my arms dry, or
is this just something you just live with ?
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig

Seakayaker

. wrote in message

the paddle has the rubber grommets on it to
help keep water from running down the off side and getting me wet,,
these don't work very well,, am I doing something wrong in the way I
paddle,

Make sure that the concave side of the drip rings is facing in towards the
center of the shaft and not towards the blades. Then make sure that the drip
rings are positioned on the shaft so that they are just above the surface of
the water. If you put them below the water, you will get wet.

Lure Action Controller

Seakayaker wrote:

. wrote in message

the paddle has the rubber grommets on it to
help keep water from running down the off side and getting me wet,,
these don't work very well,, am I doing something wrong in the way I
paddle,

Make sure that the concave side of the drip rings is facing in towards the
center of the shaft and not towards the blades. Then make sure that the drip
rings are positioned on the shaft so that they are just above the surface of
the water. If you put them below the water, you will get wet.

Thanks,, I would bet that has been my problem, I have them down the
shaft too far