Default Armed and ready...

On 9/8/2011 11:46 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 11:41 AM, JustWait wrote:

Yes he did. And the guy was definitely an Obama supporter who got his
free ride here in the US taken away...

Snotty used his great internet skills to discern this.
I wonder if the shooter left the hospital owing $25,000?

There's a medical term for your illness, illustrated in your reply.

Flight of ideas.

On 9/8/2011 10:02 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 9:44 AM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/7/2011 12:48 PM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:06:48 -0400, wrote:

Son, weren't you the guy who shot off his mouth and declared the
shooter
to be a right-winger?

Idiot, no I didn't but you certainly are.

You immediately shot off your mouth that Jared Lee Loughner was a
right-winger whack job.

It's the first thought that pops in your mind with every shooting.

Jared had enough nonsense going on in his head that he might well have
been one of society's really confused right-wing whack jobs. Can you
prove otherwise?

Why should I attempt to disprove your ideological fantasy?

And you call someone else "really confused"?
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 09:44:48 -0400, Jimmy wrote:

On 9/7/2011 12:48 PM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:06:48 -0400, wrote:

Son, weren't you the guy who shot off his mouth and declared the shooter
to be a right-winger?

Idiot, no I didn't but you certainly are.

You immediately shot off your mouth that Jared Lee Loughner was a
right-winger whack job.

It's the first thought that pops in your mind with every shooting.

Ah, but did I say any such thing about this incident? Nope. You're
grabbing at straws now that you've been called on your bull****.

In an effort to generously follow your point, you think he targeted
Giffords out of pure coincidence?

That's about as naive as it gets. He was nuts and there's a vitriolic
dialog going on in this country including "targeting" and "second
amendment remedies" that are all proffered by right wing whack jobs
like you. It gets in the media, television, etc. Additionally,
there's an ample, easy-to-source supply of weapons due to the
inordinate amount of money pumped into congress by the NRA and gun
manufacturers and no realistic way to control access to guns by
bat**** crazy assholes, Michele Bachmann for instance.

Your suppositions identify you as simple. I understand your inability
to function at any higher level. You didn't pick your genealogy.

On 9/8/2011 2:08 PM, jps wrote:
On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 09:44:48 -0400, wrote:

On 9/7/2011 12:48 PM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:06:48 -0400, wrote:

Son, weren't you the guy who shot off his mouth and declared the shooter
to be a right-winger?

Idiot, no I didn't but you certainly are.

You immediately shot off your mouth that Jared Lee Loughner was a
right-winger whack job.

It's the first thought that pops in your mind with every shooting.

Ah, but did I say any such thing about this incident? Nope. You're
grabbing at straws now that you've been called on your bull****.

It was implied in the title of your post. It was the first thought in
your mind, it always is the first thought when a gun discharges. That's
irrational.

In an effort to generously follow your point, you think he targeted
Giffords out of pure coincidence?

There you go again. The question is a not-so-subtle statement. I choose
not to wear your tin-foil hat.

That's about as naive as it gets. He was nuts and there's a vitriolic
dialog going on in this country including "targeting" and "second
amendment remedies" that are all proffered by right wing whack jobs
like you.

Oh, like leftist Jimmy Hoffa's remarks? Your effort to blame all
violence on guns, guns in the hands of right-wing extremists,
demonstrates you're a simpleton. Imagine if Sara Palin had made such
remarks...

It gets in the media, television, etc. Additionally,
there's an ample, easy-to-source supply of weapons due to the
inordinate amount of money pumped into congress by the NRA and gun
manufacturers and no realistic way to control access to guns by
bat**** crazy assholes, Michele Bachmann for instance.

Oh, like the Obama administration supplying guns to outlaws in Mexico,
who use them to murder innocent citizens and border guards? And what is
it with you leftists that opinionated women reveal your misogynistic
nature?

Your suppositions identify you as simple. I understand your inability
to function at any higher level. You didn't pick your genealogy.

Save it. Your ideology prevents you from understanding the larger
picture. In your world, everything is simple: take the guns away and all
violence will cease. That's irrational.

On 9/7/2011 12:48 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

Quite true. People without guns then become sheep for the criminals.
More rape as she doesn't have a 38, more B&E as no one can legally shoot
back. Canadian criminals have no problems getting guns and munitions.

Public defenders and politicians like sheep victims, justifies more
police state and public defender lawyers than we need. Dead criminals
never repeat. And as a policeman I know told me once in response to
protecting my home, dead criminals tell no lies or truths.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

On 9/7/2011 12:48 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

You are quite stupid.
jps jps is offline

On 9/7/2011 12:48 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

The bookkeeper who dreams of being Canook Rambo.

On Sep 8, 1:08*pm, jps wrote:

BS snipped

I would rather be a living gun owner than a dead liberal. I really
despise people who refuse to take their own security and fundamental
responsiblities seriously enough to arm and train themselves on the
proper use of a firearm.

You know... when seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

Are you properly armed? jps General 5 January 21st 10 01:26 AM
Armed Poetry jps General 0 October 9th 09 09:14 PM
Today is Armed Forces Day SUZY ASA 0 May 20th 06 05:13 PM