Default Armed and ready...

On 9/7/2011 12:08 AM, jps wrote:

Ralph Swagler said he grabbed his own weapon, but said it was too late
to stop the shooter, who charged into the IHOP through the front
doors.

"I wish I had shot at him when he was going in the IHOP," said
Swagler, who owns Locals BBQ& Grill. "But when he came at me, when
somebody is pointing an automatic weapon at you – you can't believe
the firepower, the kind of rounds coming out of that weapon."

So much for the "if everyone were armed this wouldn't have happened"
argument.

Son, weren't you the guy who shot off his mouth and declared the shooter
to be a right-winger?

On 9/7/2011 10:06 AM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/7/2011 12:08 AM, jps wrote:

Ralph Swagler said he grabbed his own weapon, but said it was too late
to stop the shooter, who charged into the IHOP through the front
doors.

"I wish I had shot at him when he was going in the IHOP," said
Swagler, who owns Locals BBQ& Grill. "But when he came at me, when
somebody is pointing an automatic weapon at you – you can't believe
the firepower, the kind of rounds coming out of that weapon."

So much for the "if everyone were armed this wouldn't have happened"
argument.

Son, weren't you the guy who shot off his mouth and declared the shooter
to be a right-winger?

Yeah, he was and if you see the picture and hear the story of the guy
losing his house to bankruptcy like so many other fleabaggers in 08,
targeting uniformed service members, it's clear this was another
fleabagger who lost his government safety net and decided to get
violent.. It's a continuation of Obama's "Arab Spring" which spread all
over Europe and will end up here soon enough...

Default more civility from the far left...

On Sep 7, 8:58*am, North Star wrote:
On Sep 7, 7:03*am, JustWait wrote:

On 9/7/2011 5:53 AM, JustWait wrote:

On 9/7/2011 12:08 AM, jps wrote:

Ralph Swagler said he grabbed his own weapon, but said it was too late
to stop the shooter, who charged into the IHOP through the front
doors.

"I wish I had shot at him when he was going in the IHOP," said
Swagler, who owns Locals BBQ& Grill. "But when he came at me, when
somebody is pointing an automatic weapon at you you can't believe
the firepower, the kind of rounds coming out of that weapon."

So much for the "if everyone were armed this wouldn't have happened"
argument.

You are such a fool.. Why don't you just go cry somewhere else.

Well, it seems the shooter was not a "tea party" member at all. In fact,
more likely a Mexican ex-pat that shot a bunch of enlisted and a
civilian. Yup, a Obama supporter for sure..

Either way, with assholes like Jimi Hoffa (too bad he ain't rottin' in a
hole like his bought and paid for father) running around showing us what
Obama meant by "civility" we as Americans need to arm themselves against
the greedy union parasites.. Maybe run down a picket line or something....- Hide quoted text -

You sure do talk tough for a puny pint sized prick.

kick your fat ass any day...

On 9/7/2011 12:08 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

If memory serves, you are living in a house that cost you nothing. As
for your psychoanalysis of the shooter, well, that's no more insightful
than any of your other political comments. "It's clear..." What a funny
line coming from you.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

On 9/7/2011 12:08 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

These boasts of yours regarding your physical prowess get funnier every
time you post one. You are exactly as Don describes you. Remember, we've
photos of your squat body. And don't you have a heart condition that
required hospitalization?

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

On 9/7/2011 12:08 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

kick your fat ass any day...- Hide quoted text -

I'd bet you $500 that you couldn't!
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:06:48 -0400, Jimmy wrote:

On 9/7/2011 12:08 AM, jps wrote:

Ralph Swagler said he grabbed his own weapon, but said it was too late
to stop the shooter, who charged into the IHOP through the front
doors.

"I wish I had shot at him when he was going in the IHOP," said
Swagler, who owns Locals BBQ& Grill. "But when he came at me, when
somebody is pointing an automatic weapon at you – you can't believe
the firepower, the kind of rounds coming out of that weapon."

So much for the "if everyone were armed this wouldn't have happened"
argument.

Son, weren't you the guy who shot off his mouth and declared the shooter
to be a right-winger?

Idiot, no I didn't but you certainly are.
jps jps is offline

On 9/7/2011 12:08 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Freak's name in the paper having
found himself in similar circumstances.

In article fa49a0fa-d42b-465e-892c-
,
says...

On 9/7/2011 12:08 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

Now there you go, making another bet that you'll chicken out of, coward.

On 9/7/2011 12:08 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

I'm sure that would be perfectly in character for you. And since you
will have armed yourself, why, you can simply shoot whomever you run
down. Let us know how it works out.

BTW, Jimmy is spelled Jimmy, not "Jimi." I know it is "elitist" in your
mind to point out something like that, but, truly, "Jimmy" is a word
even a first grader should know how to spell.

Oh, and Faux News misquoted James Hoffa. You were spoonfed the misquote
and picked up on it.

Yup. They did some very fancy editing. Of course, they don't like
voting when it doesn't go their way!

Are you properly armed? jps General 5 January 21st 10 01:26 AM
Armed Poetry jps General 0 October 9th 09 09:14 PM
Today is Armed Forces Day SUZY ASA 0 May 20th 06 05:13 PM