Default Union construction workers...

When compared to any other occupation, union construction workers demonstrate among the highest
heavy alcohol and illicit drug use.

Damn, I didn't know that. That explains a lot of the problems with our infrastructure. Maybe we
should give union workers more money.

On 9/6/2011 1:19 PM, John H wrote:
When compared to any other occupation, union construction workers demonstrate among the highest
heavy alcohol and illicit drug use.

Damn, I didn't know that. That explains a lot of the problems with our infrastructure. Maybe we
should give union workers more money.

You been reading the brides dissertation?

On 06/09/2011 12:29 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 9/6/2011 1:19 PM, John H wrote:
When compared to any other occupation, union construction workers
demonstrate among the highest
heavy alcohol and illicit drug use.

Damn, I didn't know that. That explains a lot of the problems with our
infrastructure. Maybe we
should give union workers more money.

You been reading the brides dissertation?

If you ever worked union, and I have, pot smoking on the job is common
place. Union will claim they need 6 months off with pay to get better.

When a simple firing is more effective in all ways possible.

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

On 06/09/2011 11:19 AM, John H wrote:
When compared to any other occupation, union construction workers demonstrate among the highest
heavy alcohol and illicit drug use.

Damn, I didn't know that. That explains a lot of the problems with our infrastructure. Maybe we
should give union workers more money.

Maybe we pay them too much to afford illicit drugs and excessive
consumption of booze?
--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 13:19:36 -0400, John H
wrote:

When compared to any other occupation, union construction workers demonstrate among the highest
heavy alcohol and illicit drug use.

Damn, I didn't know that. That explains a lot of the problems with our infrastructure. Maybe we
should give union workers more money.

Why do I doubt you'll be mentioning this next time you run into a
construction worker...

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:25:20 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

When compared to any other occupation, union construction workers demonstrate among the highest
heavy alcohol and illicit drug use.

Damn, I didn't know that. That explains a lot of the problems with our infrastructure. Maybe we
should give union workers more money.

Why do I doubt you'll be mentioning this next time you run into a
construction worker...

Herring, physically, looks like he could be knocked to the ground by a
passing feather. Remember those photos of thin, brittle-looking HIV
sufferers in the 1980's? Well, our boy Herring looks like one.

Just because you're such a fat, nasty smelly sort doesn't mean that
because someone is thin they frail. I'll bet he's in better physical
shape than you are.

Try following John H around a golf course, on foot, sometime. The man is
a machine.

Well, I wasn't wearing combat boots then either!

I tried walking Forest Green last week. Had to catch a ride for some of the green to tee walks. Old
age catching up.

Oh, I am 6' 3" tall, and my weight is right at 180lbs. Not sure what charts Harry is looking at. I
seem to be right on the mark:

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm

I was supposed to play today, but this damn rain is definitely slowing down the golfing.

I've been having trouble with my drives. At the range a couple days ago, I found that choking up
helped a lot. So, I cut an inch and a half off the end of the driver and re gripped it. Will see
what happens. We're playing Quantico again Monday.

Selfish union workers Frogwatch[_2_] General 30 November 19th 08 01:40 AM
Hard Bimini Construction? Foam & Resin Construction? Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)[_3_] Cruising 26 September 29th 07 02:45 AM
Any wood workers in here? JimH General 2 August 4th 06 04:57 AM
Any wood workers in here? Richard J Kinch General 0 April 19th 06 05:34 AM