JimH

Default Any wood workers in here?

Have I got a deal for you.

Twelve (12) 20/24" wide, 2" to 2 1/2" thick, 12' long, 95% CLEAR
northern pine boards.

Perfect for flooring restoration or period furniture making.

Make me an offer.

Where did you dig up these planks? New or from an older structure?

JimH

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:52:29 -0400, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

. ..
Have I got a deal for you.

Twelve (12) 20/24" wide, 2" to 2 1/2" thick, 12' long, 95% CLEAR
northern pine boards.

Perfect for flooring restoration or period furniture making.

Make me an offer.

Where did you dig up these planks? New or from an older structure?

I bought the contents of a barn and was cleaning it out today - found
them in the loft.

NOS rough cut - about thirty years old I would guess, but still in
perfect condition - always stored inside and kept dry.

I don't think the auctioneer even knew they were there.

Also found, get this, an Indian outboard - still has the original
stickers, an Elgin outboard, a three tube AM Volksempfanger (which is
rare - http://home.snafu.de/wumpus/ve301w.jpg), fourteen boxes of post
cards from around the US, a couple of Coleman canoes, a 220, three
phase, 50" cast iron table saw w/12 inch blade, a 48" arm band saw
(also cast iron), a 12 inch joiner/planer (cast iron), Philco "Martian
Death Ray" TV set, a bunch of old wood cabinet AM radios of varying
vintage - stuff like that.

It's going to be fun cataloging all the stuff.

Nice catch Tom. The pine should bring a nice price, as should the
woodworking equipment and old radios.

Did you know the barn held all this stuff when you made your bid? If so,
why didn't others know about it?

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimH
On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:52:29 -0400, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"Shortwave Sportfishing"
wrote in message
[...]

Hi. I collect and restore old outboard motors. If you would like some information about the Indian outboard, please contact me at . Thanks.