Default Union construction workers...

On 9/7/11 9:34 AM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:57:50 -0400, X ` wrote:

On 9/6/11 5:40 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 9/6/2011 4:53 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 13:19:36 -0400, John
wrote:

When compared to any other occupation, union construction workers
demonstrate among the highest
heavy alcohol and illicit drug use.

Damn, I didn't know that. That explains a lot of the problems with
our infrastructure. Maybe we
should give union workers more money.

Might be true, but I suspect it isn't and you are just trolling,
otherwise you would have mentioned a source.

Look at the abstract of the new Doctor's dissertation. Are you calling
her misinformed, or worse, a liar like her husband.

Sadly, substance abuse is far worse among non-unionized construction
workers, most of whom work on projects where employees are not subject
to random drug tests.

Bull****.

Oh? What the hell would you know about it?

There's very little unionization among residential home building
companies producing single family houses, townhouses and low rise
apartment buildings, and a low percentage of non-unionized contractors
involved in infrastructure construction, and on large commercial
projects, especially where governmental funds or guarantees are
involved. There are perfectly valid studies available that show that as
bad as substance abuse is among unionized workers, it is significantly
worse among non-unionized construction workers.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

wrote:

[...]

More bull****. Although I'm sure the unions have 'purchased' some studies for you to reference.

On Sep 6, 7:51*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:40:51 -0400, BeachBum "not a

wrote:

When compared to any other occupation, union construction workers demonstrate among the highest
heavy alcohol and illicit drug use.

Damn, I didn't know that. That explains a lot of the problems with our infrastructure. Maybe we
should give union workers more money.

Might be true, but I suspect it isn't and you are just trolling,
otherwise you would have mentioned a source.

Look at the abstract of the new Doctor's dissertation. Are you calling
her misinformed, or worse, a liar like her husband.

You folks seriously have nothing better to do than stalk Harry and his
wife? I am speechless. What idiots.

Knowing the source, I certainly wouldn't waste a second of my time to
read it. However, it clearly shows that John was trolling for some of
Harry's love. You people are idiots.- Hide quoted text -

Amen to that, brother!

wrote:

When compared to any other occupation, union construction workers demonstrate among the highest
heavy alcohol and illicit drug use.

Damn, I didn't know that. That explains a lot of the problems with our infrastructure. Maybe we
should give union workers more money.

Might be true, but I suspect it isn't and you are just trolling,
otherwise you would have mentioned a source.

Look at the abstract of the new Doctor's dissertation. Are you calling
her misinformed, or worse, a liar like her husband.

You folks seriously have nothing better to do than stalk Harry and his
wife? I am speechless. What idiots.

Knowing the source, I certainly wouldn't waste a second of my time to
read it. However, it clearly shows that John was trolling for some of
Harry's love. You people are idiots.- Hide quoted text -

Amen to that, brother!

Well I am glad to see that you agree that Karen's article is not worth
reading.

wrote:

[...]

reading.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry to confuse you.
I was agreeing to his statement that "You people are idiots".... that
would be the usual dopers in here, their enablers etc.

On 9/6/11 6:51 PM, wrote:
Knowing the source, I certainly wouldn't waste a second of my time to
read it.

That is an excellent point, it really isn't worth reading. I doubt if
her adviser actually read the dissertation.

Selfish union workers Frogwatch[_2_] General 30 November 19th 08 01:40 AM
Hard Bimini Construction? Foam & Resin Construction? Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)[_3_] Cruising 26 September 29th 07 02:45 AM
Any wood workers in here? JimH General 2 August 4th 06 04:57 AM
Any wood workers in here? Richard J Kinch General 0 April 19th 06 05:34 AM