Default Better investment than gold...

....and, if the commemorative plates are any indication, this will be worth something in a few years.

http://www.ashtondrake.com/products/...inyl-doll.html

I'm thinking of getting a few for the grandkids, purely as an investment mind you.

Any thoughts? Good idea, bad idea?

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:56:01 -0400, John H
wrote:

...and, if the commemorative plates are any indication, this will be worth something in a few years.

http://www.ashtondrake.com/products/...inyl-doll.html

I'm thinking of getting a few for the grandkids, purely as an investment mind you.

Any thoughts? Good idea, bad idea?

=========

Might be a good idea somewhere, but a bad idea here unless you are
advocating them as docking fenders for your boat.

wrote:

...and, if the commemorative plates are any indication, this will be worth something in a few years.

http://www.ashtondrake.com/products/...inyl-doll.html

I'm thinking of getting a few for the grandkids, purely as an investment mind you.

Any thoughts? Good idea, bad idea?

Great idea. I think the baby size will fit you perfectly.

http://www.ashtondrake.com/products/...ama-vinyl-doll...

I'm thinking of getting a few for the grandkids, purely as an investment mind you.

Any thoughts? Good idea, bad idea?

Bad idea. They will never be worth a thing. Use them as Muskie lures

Good investment?? John[_6_] General 12 December 18th 08 01:06 AM
Investment opportunity Eisboch General 12 December 9th 08 08:16 PM
Gold Tanker Houston Ship Channel --March 2007 - File 1 of 1 - Gold Tanker_HoustonSC.jpg (1/1) Rio Tall Ship Photos 1 December 23rd 07 08:32 AM
Heart of Gold and the Girls of Gold! Capt. Rob ASA 2 June 15th 07 11:19 PM
$6.00 INVESTMENT J. Wolf Boat Building 0 September 28th 03 05:29 AM