Default Investment opportunity

I recently was made aware of an investment opportunity (they are seeking
working capital) and I asked for a little information on the company and
what it does (it's in the networking, Internet server, type thing, I
guess).

Here's a small section of what the owner sent me:

"(company name deleted) firms lower TCO (Raise ROI) on a client’s
technology platform by offering vendor-neutral, business oriented approaches
to client needs. Additionally, via our proactive stance we maintain business
continuity which results in the reduction of downtime, the opportunity cost
of which are immeasurable. By attaching risk of downtime to any measure of a
network’s performance we generally achieve an understanding in the
consulting relationship that our paradigm is optimal."

WTF !????

I thought he designed websites.

Eisboch (throwing it in the trash)

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Besides, all your cash is tied up in Nigerian investments, right?

On Dec 8, 12:07*pm, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Besides, all your cash is tied up in Nigerian investments, right?- Hide quoted text -

Man, your jealousy is shining brightly today!

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

With the way most server systems are run now, "downtime" is not really
an issue anymore... I really don't know of too many of our peers who
like us have had any measurable downtime in years...

We are raided and backed up regularly. I can't remember the last time
anyone lost any information on our server, or any of the others in the
industry we sub out to..
-----------------
-----------------

SmallBoats.com wrote:

We are raided... regularly."

I believe that.

On Dec 8, 1:33*pm, Boater wrote:
SmallBoats.com wrote:

We are raided... regularly."

I believe that.

Yeah, it's nice to be able to believe someone.
Senior Member

On Dec 8, 2:06*pm, wrote:
On Dec 8, 1:33*pm, Boater wrote:

SmallBoats.com wrote:

We are raided... regularly."

I believe that.

Yeah, it's nice to be able to believe someone.

Yeah, most entry level Windoze users know what I meant, didn't really
expect Harry to. Kind of like most other things. If I had stated raid
system, his google might have picked it up and at least he wouldn't
have made an ass of himself, again Harry has proven over and over
again, he can read a box and maybe even install a hard drive or a Plug
and Pray USB device at best...
Senior Member

On Dec 8, 2:23*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 8, 2:06 pm, wrote:
On Dec 8, 1:33 pm, Boater wrote:

SmallBoats.com wrote:
We are raided... regularly."
I believe that.
Yeah, it's nice to be able to believe someone.

Yeah, most entry level Windoze users know what I meant, didn't really
expect Harry to. Kind of like most other things. If I had stated raid
system, his google might have picked it up and at least he wouldn't
have made an ass of himself, again Harry has proven over and over
again, he can read a box and maybe even install a hard drive or a Plug
and Pray USB device at best...

This from a guy who couldn't figure out an email client.

Well, the truth of it is, the server was glitching, had all of my
client settings right the very first time, liar... Now, go suck a
d*** and see if the guys at Walmart will sell you another bike... We
have been in the business for over a decade, you are just a poser...