Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Investment opportunity

I recently was made aware of an investment opportunity (they are seeking
working capital) and I asked for a little information on the company and
what it does (it's in the networking, Internet server, type thing, I
guess).

Here's a small section of what the owner sent me:

"(company name deleted) firms lower TCO (Raise ROI) on a client’s
technology platform by offering vendor-neutral, business oriented approaches
to client needs. Additionally, via our proactive stance we maintain business
continuity which results in the reduction of downtime, the opportunity cost
of which are immeasurable. By attaching risk of downtime to any measure of a
network’s performance we generally achieve an understanding in the
consulting relationship that our paradigm is optimal."

WTF !????

I thought he designed websites.

Eisboch (throwing it in the trash)