BoatBanter.com

-   -   Better investment than gold... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/138052-better-investment-than-gold.html)

John H[_2_] August 30th 11 05:56 PM

Better investment than gold...

....and, if the commemorative plates are any indication, this will be worth something in a few years.

http://www.ashtondrake.com/products/...inyl-doll.html

I'm thinking of getting a few for the grandkids, purely as an investment mind you.

Any thoughts? Good idea, bad idea?

Wayne B August 30th 11 06:29 PM

Better investment than gold...

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:56:01 -0400, John H
wrote:

...and, if the commemorative plates are any indication, this will be worth something in a few years.

http://www.ashtondrake.com/products/...inyl-doll.html

I'm thinking of getting a few for the grandkids, purely as an investment mind you.

Any thoughts? Good idea, bad idea?

=========

Might be a good idea somewhere, but a bad idea here unless you are
advocating them as docking fenders for your boat.

[email protected] August 30th 11 08:17 PM

wrote:

...and, if the commemorative plates are any indication, this will be worth something in a few years.

http://www.ashtondrake.com/products/...inyl-doll.html

I'm thinking of getting a few for the grandkids, purely as an investment mind you.

Any thoughts? Good idea, bad idea?

Great idea. I think the baby size will fit you perfectly.

*e#c August 30th 11 08:52 PM

http://www.ashtondrake.com/products/...ama-vinyl-doll...

I'm thinking of getting a few for the grandkids, purely as an investment mind you.

Any thoughts? Good idea, bad idea?

Bad idea. They will never be worth a thing. Use them as Muskie lures :)