Default why are they talking about some russian?

On Aug 28, 9:17*am, iBoatMore wrote:
In article 24f4dc09-c0dc-4ff4-a6ce-5d089c934026
@a13g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 27, 3:06*pm, Tim wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:04*am, wf3h wrote:

watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

I didn't think they were talking about a Russian. I though it was some
Brazilian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9TqN...eature=related

?;^ )

A fair number of French from Quebec seem to like the name
'Serge'...... * one of my favourite hockey players from the Montreal
Canadien powerhouse teams of the 70s was Serge Savard.

How's that special Georgia crop, Kevin?- Hide quoted text -

~~ Snerk ~~
You've consumed so much of your own 'product' that you're confused who
you are.
My advice... look in a mirror and you'll see Kevin Noble, a 57 yr old
145 pound dope head from Snellville Ga.

In article ebbc1b57-31e2-4efe-94db-5ea4723dd565
@s8g2000vbx.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 27, 3:06*pm, Tim wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:04*am, wf3h wrote:

watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

I didn't think they were talking about a Russian. I though it was some
Brazilian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9TqN...eature=related

?;^ )

A fair number of French from Quebec seem to like the name
'Serge'...... * one of my favourite hockey players from the Montreal
Canadien powerhouse teams of the 70s was Serge Savard.

How's that special Georgia crop, Kevin?- Hide quoted text -

~~ Snerk ~~
You've consumed so much of your own 'product' that you're confused who
you are.
My advice... look in a mirror and you'll see Kevin Noble, a 57 yr old
145 pound dope head from Snellville Ga.

Let's see, I've told you a thousand times, coward. I'll bet you $1000
I'm not Kevin Nobel. Now I'll bet you another grand I'm not 57. Then
I'll bet you yet another grand I don't live in Snellville, Georgia. Put
up, or shut up. I know, you have no balls, and you'll weasel your way
out like the gutless coward you are. The only person I know here that's
more gutless and cowardly than you are is Harry!

Russian Bikini babes great Russian Navy... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 16 August 25th 08 01:33 PM
Pics of Russian Sub Kursk after recovery... Larry Cruising 32 April 29th 07 06:36 PM
Russian Booty Joe ASA 2 August 8th 06 03:04 PM
Unique Russian Navigation Instrument Joe ASA 16 December 21st 05 03:56 PM
Russian plane crashes felton ASA 1 August 26th 04 03:32 AM