BoatBanter.com

-   -   why are they talking about some russian? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/137969-why-they-talking-about-some-russian.html)

wf3h[_2_] August 27th 11 05:04 PM

why are they talking about some russian?

watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

X ` Man August 27th 11 05:06 PM

On 8/27/11 12:04 PM, wf3h wrote:
watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

Keep it up and you'll get a invite from the TeaCrap party. :)

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

iBoatMore August 27th 11 05:45 PM

why are they talking about some russian?

In article ,
says...

On 8/27/11 12:04 PM, wf3h wrote:
watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

Keep it up and you'll get a invite from the TeaCrap party. :)

Hey, look, it's half of the Cowardly Duo!

North Star August 27th 11 06:25 PM

why are they talking about some russian?

On Aug 27, 1:45*pm, iBoatMore wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/27/11 12:04 PM, wf3h wrote:
watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

Keep it up and you'll get a invite from the TeaCrap party. *:)

Hey, look, it's half of the Cowardly Duo!

Hi Kevin...... too bad you aren't close enough to play in the surf
today.
I'm sure you'd enjoy the 'surge'.

X ` Man August 27th 11 06:29 PM

why are they talking about some russian?

On 8/27/11 1:25 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 27, 1:45 pm, wrote:
In articleQNydnSJaRu9siMTTnZ2dnUVZ_jGdn...@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/27/11 12:04 PM, wf3h wrote:
watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

Keep it up and you'll get a invite from the TeaCrap party. :)

Hey, look, it's half of the Cowardly Duo!

Hi Kevin...... too bad you aren't close enough to play in the surf
today.
I'm sure you'd enjoy the 'surge'.

Kevin/Loogy observed in the water could prove or disprove the maxim:
**** floats

North Star August 27th 11 06:41 PM

On 8/27/11 12:04 PM, wf3h wrote:
watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

Keep it up and you'll get a invite from the TeaCrap party. *:)

Hey, look, it's half of the Cowardly Duo!

Hi Kevin...... *too bad you aren't close enough to play in the surf
today.
I'm sure you'd enjoy the 'surge'.

Kevin/Loogy observed in the water could prove or disprove the maxim:
**** floats

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.- Hide quoted text -

~~ Snerk ~~
He'd be like the Baby Ruth candy bar floating in the pool (Caddyshack)

Tim August 27th 11 07:06 PM

On Aug 27, 11:04*am, wf3h wrote:
watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

I didn't think they were talking about a Russian. I though it was some
Brazilian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9TqN...eature=related

?;^ )

North Star August 27th 11 08:46 PM

On Aug 27, 3:06*pm, Tim wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:04*am, wf3h wrote:

watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

I didn't think they were talking about a Russian. I though it was some
Brazilian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9TqN...eature=related

?;^ )

A fair number of French from Quebec seem to like the name
'Serge'...... one of my favourite hockey players from the Montreal
Canadien powerhouse teams of the 70s was Serge Savard.

Honey Badger August 28th 11 01:35 AM

On 8/27/11 12:04 PM, wf3h wrote:
watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)
Keep it up and you'll get a invite from the TeaCrap party. :)
Hey, look, it's half of the Cowardly Duo!
Hi Kevin...... too bad you aren't close enough to play in the surf
today.
I'm sure you'd enjoy the 'surge'.

Kevin/Loogy observed in the water could prove or disprove the maxim:
**** floats

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.- Hide quoted text -

~~ Snerk ~~
He'd be like the Baby Ruth candy bar floating in the pool (Caddyshack)

Poop jokes are just silly, Stupid!

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

iBoatMore August 28th 11 01:17 PM

why are they talking about some russian?

In article 24f4dc09-c0dc-4ff4-a6ce-5d089c934026
@a13g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 27, 3:06*pm, Tim wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:04*am, wf3h wrote:

watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

I didn't think they were talking about a Russian. I though it was some
Brazilian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9TqN...eature=related

?;^ )

A fair number of French from Quebec seem to like the name
'Serge'...... one of my favourite hockey players from the Montreal
Canadien powerhouse teams of the 70s was Serge Savard.

How's that special Georgia crop, Kevin?