Default Snotty on vacation??

Early Friday morning some low life thieves slithered around and took
the Minn Kota trolling motor off my Yukon.
They tried to take the 25hp Johnson but couldn't get it off the boat
thanks to the channel bar type lock Tom supplied. I did see where
they tried to remove the motor from it's bracket but failed... simply
scraping off paing where the wrench was applied. They also got a good
sized generator out of my next door neighbours locked shed.
I've asked the border security people to keep a special lookout for a
greasy midget man with a ponytail and bad attitude. He may be
travelling in the company of 'outlaws'.
All decent boaters should take special precautions.

On 8/21/11 6:42 PM, North Star wrote:
Early Friday morning some low life thieves slithered around and took
the Minn Kota trolling motor off my Yukon.
They tried to take the 25hp Johnson but couldn't get it off the boat
thanks to the channel bar type lock Tom supplied. I did see where
they tried to remove the motor from it's bracket but failed... simply
scraping off paing where the wrench was applied. They also got a good
sized generator out of my next door neighbours locked shed.
I've asked the border security people to keep a special lookout for a
greasy midget man with a ponytail and bad attitude. He may be
travelling in the company of 'outlaws'.
All decent boaters should take special precautions.

Baby's motorbike needs a new pair of shoes.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:42:52 -0700 (PDT), North Star wrote:

Early Friday morning some low life thieves slithered around and took
the Minn Kota trolling motor off my Yukon.
They tried to take the 25hp Johnson but couldn't get it off the boat
thanks to the channel bar type lock Tom supplied. I did see where
they tried to remove the motor from it's bracket but failed... simply
scraping off paing where the wrench was applied. They also got a good
sized generator out of my next door neighbours locked shed.
I've asked the border security people to keep a special lookout for a
greasy midget man with a ponytail and bad attitude. He may be
travelling in the company of 'outlaws'.
All decent boaters should take special precautions.

That was a pretty cheap shot Donnie, even for you.

On 8/21/11 7:28 PM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:42:52 -0700 (PDT), North wrote:

Early Friday morning some low life thieves slithered around and took
the Minn Kota trolling motor off my Yukon.
They tried to take the 25hp Johnson but couldn't get it off the boat
thanks to the channel bar type lock Tom supplied. I did see where
they tried to remove the motor from it's bracket but failed... simply
scraping off paing where the wrench was applied. They also got a good
sized generator out of my next door neighbours locked shed.
I've asked the border security people to keep a special lookout for a
greasy midget man with a ponytail and bad attitude. He may be
travelling in the company of 'outlaws'.
All decent boaters should take special precautions.

That was a pretty cheap shot Donnie, even for you.

No cheaper than many of the "shots" you've taken here over the years,
you racist pig. And in this case, well-deserved. Snotty prides himself
on his relationship to biker gang members. He's the little guy on whose
head they rest their beer cans.

On Aug 21, 8:40*pm, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/21/11 7:28 PM, John H wrote:

[...]

Well Johnny, I guess you don't remember when Snotty outright accused
his next door neighbour's kid of stealing his motorbike...rather than
just idle speculation.
Besides..anyone with half a brain can figure that a three day trip up
here to steal a 7 year old Minn Kota is hardly worthwhile... even you
with your 'superior mathmatics skills'. ;-)

In article 2a3ea7cd-6761-423e-b40f-b81cdc43c1e0
@a7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 21, 8:40*pm, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/21/11 7:28 PM, John H wrote:

[...]

Then why did you put blame on Scotty?

On Aug 21, 8:40 pm, X ~ wrote:
On 8/21/11 7:28 PM, John H wrote:

[...]

Why are you playing the role of Snotty's defender, Little Loogy?

wrote:

Early Friday morning some low life thieves slithered around and took
the Minn Kota trolling motor off my Yukon.
They tried to take the 25hp Johnson but couldn't get it off the boat
thanks to the channel bar type lock Tom supplied. I did see where
they tried to remove the motor from it's bracket but failed... simply
scraping off paing where the wrench was applied. They also got a good
sized generator out of my next door neighbours locked shed.
I've asked the border security people to keep a special lookout for a
greasy midget man with a ponytail and bad attitude. He may be
travelling in the company of 'outlaws'.
All decent boaters should take special precautions.

=================

Don, if you really cared about boats, boating and the level of
discourse on this group, you would stop posting crap like that.

Sorry to hear about your loss. You might want to think about
installing some motion detector lights.

wrote:

[...]

snerk about Wayne pretending about taking the "high road" in

rec.boats, which he has helped trash.

"...the level of discourse on this group..."

hehehehe.

Rec.boats is a sewer, and Ingersoll helped make it that way.

wrote:

[...]

And you more than anyone, revel in wallowing in the sewage.

Hey Snotty.... Hadenough General 2 February 22nd 11 10:56 PM
This...is where the shit came from....snotty. *e#c General 11 February 13th 11 09:00 AM
Now snotty.... Hadenough General 5 February 11th 11 02:07 PM
Come in, Snotty JR North General 2 December 21st 10 01:53 PM
OT Troll Bait.......here snotty, snotty, snotty....here Krueger,krueger, krueger.... *e#c General 0 October 15th 10 12:29 AM