Default Hey Snotty....

How long have you been sucking Joe Spare Bedrooms dick?

Is Tim still you're snitch, or has Josie Spare Dum-Dum taken over??

I see Josie has joined another band, since the one he lead, folded
like a bad house of cards. He's

another you, a loser with NO social skills who wonders why no one
likes him !!

You're as easy to read as a bad novel.

Harry coined it perfectly, you Turd.

Default Hey Snotty Secord Dickson, and Gizele or St Thomas ON.

On Feb 22, 4:51*pm, I_am_Tosk gurgled
up with his sperm-smelling breath......

So the point is, if you are up in London Ontario area and book or use
bands, be wary of Scott Secord Dickson, (pictures to follow). He is
just not the kind of human anybody want's to d business with or have
in their club for that matter...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. What a total fool you are.

1. You're " friends " on rec boats play you for a sucker, and you FALL
FOR IT.

2. You don't know the name of the Band I play in, so you're incorrect
advice to anyone is useless. LMAO

3. Folks you are " hoping " read this bull**** are going to pay as
much attention to you, as they did to me, when I posted in another
group.

4. You'd best spend your time better getting some Psychiatric help,
dum-dum.

5. March is totally booked, every weekend, fool. LMAO !!!!!!!!

6. The " pictures " you have can be eliminated very easily. Remember
Photo-Bucket, ass****?

BTW.... I've NEVER divulged the name of the Bands I'm in ( three of
them) on alt guitar bass, so you're attempted snitches (Tim, and Josie
Spare Dum-Dum ) wont be able to help you fight your battle.

It must suck to not be able to fight alone, coward. LMAO !!!!!!!!

Have a stupid day, stupid.

So you see, you LOOSE...AGAIN, Snotty Ingerfool.

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor
Connecticut ......The house his Dad, " Inky " worked TWO jobs to pay
for, because loser snotty WONT get a JOB.

Default snotty Ingersoll, resident sucker, and loser of rec boats

On Feb 22, 4:51*pm, I_am_Tosk
gurgled in his cum laden breath...

Now....to find the name of that Hospital you stiffed......

Im sure they'll be interested to know you scabbed a free house.......

" Bankruptcy Sale, " anyone??????

This...is where the shit came from....snotty. *e#c General 11 February 13th 11 09:00 AM
Poor snotty..... *e#c General 4 February 12th 11 02:19 AM
Now snotty.... Hadenough General 5 February 11th 11 02:07 PM
Come in, Snotty JR North General 2 December 21st 10 01:53 PM
OT Troll Bait.......here snotty, snotty, snotty....here Krueger,krueger, krueger.... *e#c General 0 October 15th 10 12:29 AM