Default Poor snotty.....

....blowing a gasket right here in rec boats.

You shouldn't "beg " your friends to do your work for you. Is that
what you've done all your life? I'll bet it is.

Poor Terri. Hey...why don't you go on Jerry Springer. You'd make a
great episode.

Maybe they would call it...

"My Dads a no-good loser, who wont work to help the family".
OR........

Go on Maury Povich. That way, you could have a lie detector test and
the whole nation could see just what a LOSER you are. They could call
that episode.....

" Dads a Loser, And We Must Make Him See It".

The best thing you could do, is shut the **** up, move to West
Virginia, OR Florida. That way , you could live right next to flajim.
Then, you could run a private phone line to his Double-Wide and you
wouldn't have to beg him on here

You wouldn't have to snow-shovel any ones roof then.

Are you packing yet, " Mr Eternal September"?

On 2/11/11 11:51 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

Snotty was applying for a job in the regime of Hosni Mubarek, running
that country's shut-down websites, but...well...

On Feb 11, 11:53*am, Harryk wrote:

[...]

Hosni kinda looks like he could be snottys Uncle.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/11/11 11:51 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

Another lie by the biggest liar in rec.boats.

Harryk wrote:
On 2/11/11 11:51 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

Your buddy watches a lot of daytime television when other people are
working. Wouldn't it make sense for him to spend his time brushing
those nasty teeth while he's unemployed, WAFA?

Now snotty.... Hadenough General 5 February 11th 11 02:07 PM
Come in, Snotty JR North General 2 December 21st 10 01:53 PM
OT Troll Bait.......here snotty, snotty, snotty....here Krueger,krueger, krueger.... *e#c General 0 October 15th 10 12:29 AM
Poor little snotty, hiding behind sock puppets Scott Dickson General 0 November 23rd 09 09:27 PM