*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Poor snotty.....

On Feb 11, 11:53*am, Harryk wrote:
On 2/11/11 11:51 AM, *e#c wrote:

...blowing a gasket right here in rec boats.

You shouldn't "beg " your friends to do your work for you. Is that
what you've done all your life? I'll bet it is.

Poor Terri. * *Hey...why don't you go on Jerry Springer. You'd make a
great episode.

Maybe they would call it...

"My Dads a no-good loser, who wont work to help the family".
OR........

Go on Maury Povich. That way, you could have a lie detector test and
the whole nation could see just what a LOSER you are. They could call
that episode.....

" Dads a Loser, And We Must Make Him See It".

The best thing you could do, is shut the **** up, move to West
Virginia, OR Florida. That way , you could live right next to flajim.
Then, you could run a private phone line to his Double-Wide and you
wouldn't have to beg him on here

You wouldn't have to snow-shovel any ones roof then.

Are you packing yet, " Mr Eternal September"?

Snotty was applying for a job in the regime of Hosni Mubarek, running
that country's shut-down websites, but...well...

Hosni kinda looks like he could be snottys Uncle.