BoatBanter.com

-   -   Poor snotty..... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/124149-poor-snotty.html)

*e#c February 11th 11 04:51 PM

Poor snotty.....

....blowing a gasket right here in rec boats.

You shouldn't "beg " your friends to do your work for you. Is that
what you've done all your life? I'll bet it is.

Poor Terri. Hey...why don't you go on Jerry Springer. You'd make a
great episode.

Maybe they would call it...

"My Dads a no-good loser, who wont work to help the family".
OR........

Go on Maury Povich. That way, you could have a lie detector test and
the whole nation could see just what a LOSER you are. They could call
that episode.....

" Dads a Loser, And We Must Make Him See It".

The best thing you could do, is shut the **** up, move to West
Virginia, OR Florida. That way , you could live right next to flajim.
Then, you could run a private phone line to his Double-Wide and you
wouldn't have to beg him on here :)

You wouldn't have to snow-shovel any ones roof then.

Are you packing yet, " Mr Eternal September"?

Harryk February 11th 11 04:53 PM

Poor snotty.....

On 2/11/11 11:51 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

Snotty was applying for a job in the regime of Hosni Mubarek, running
that country's shut-down websites, but...well...

*e#c February 11th 11 05:01 PM

Poor snotty.....

On Feb 11, 11:53*am, Harryk wrote:

[...]

Hosni kinda looks like he could be snottys Uncle.

Spooker February 11th 11 06:07 PM

Poor snotty.....

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/11/11 11:51 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

Another lie by the biggest liar in rec.boats.

L G[_20_] February 12th 11 02:19 AM

Poor snotty.....

Harryk wrote:
On 2/11/11 11:51 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

Your buddy watches a lot of daytime television when other people are
working. Wouldn't it make sense for him to spend his time brushing
those nasty teeth while he's unemployed, WAFA?