Default Flajim drives to work in his usual condition...

Yes, his real name is Steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZt...1&feature=fvwp

In article ,
says...

Yes, his real name is Steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZt...1&feature=fvwp

Another lie from Harry. Harry, do you ever tell the truth about
anything?

On Aug 21, 1:18*pm, X ~ Man wrote:
Yes, his real name is Steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZt...1&feature=fvwp

Hee hee.. just like a doper...talked tough until he was zapped. Then
he cried like a baby and crapped his pants.

On 8/21/11 6:26 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 21, 1:18 pm, X ~ wrote:
Yes, his real name is Steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZt...1&feature=fvwp

Hee hee.. just like a doper...talked tough until he was zapped. Then
he cried like a baby and crapped his pants.

I thought immediately of our boy, flajim, who assuredly cried his way
through his navy hitch...

On Aug 21, 1:18 pm, X ~ wrote:
Yes, his real name is Steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZt...1&feature=fvwp

Hee hee.. just like a doper...talked tough until he was zapped. Then
he cried like a baby and crapped his pants.

I hate to tell you this, but it is just a silly skit. They have a
series of "Steve" videos with him driving different machines DWI, but
only morons think it is real.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

On Aug 21, 1:18 pm, X ~ wrote:
Yes, his real name is Steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZt...1&feature=fvwp

Hee hee.. just like a doper...talked tough until he was zapped. Then
he cried like a baby and crapped his pants.

I hate to tell you this, but it is just a silly skit. They have a series
of "Steve" videos with him driving different machines DWI, but only
morons think it is real.

Ahhh...another day and no one offed the ID spoofer...well, it's bound to
happen...the Ingersolls will make a road trip and catch up with each other.

In article 2949c5d1-e7a0-4600-9ced-13f951ab2924
@p10g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 21, 1:18*pm, X ~ Man wrote:
Yes, his real name is Steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZt...1&feature=fvwp

Hee hee.. just like a doper...talked tough until he was zapped. Then
he cried like a baby and crapped his pants.

Kind of like that coward Harry, talk tough then when someone threatens
to shut him up, he ****es his pants and calls the cops!

In article ,
says...

On Aug 21, 1:18 pm, X ~ wrote:
Yes, his real name is Steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZt...1&feature=fvwp

Hee hee.. just like a doper...talked tough until he was zapped. Then
he cried like a baby and crapped his pants.

I thought immediately of our boy, flajim, who assuredly cried his way
through his navy hitch...

What about you, coward? YOU talk tough here, then when someone threatens
to shut you up, you **** your pants and call the cops.

In article , says...

On Aug 21, 1:18 pm, X ~ wrote:
Yes, his real name is Steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZt...1&feature=fvwp

Hee hee.. just like a doper...talked tough until he was zapped. Then
he cried like a baby and crapped his pants.

I hate to tell you this, but it is just a silly skit. They have a
series of "Steve" videos with him driving different machines DWI, but
only morons think it is real.

Do you mean morons like Don?

In article , says...

On Aug 21, 1:18 pm, X ~ *wrote:
Yes, his real name is Steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZt...1&feature=fvwp

Hee hee.. just like a doper...talked tough until he was zapped. Then
he cried like a baby and crapped his pants.

I hate to tell you this, but it is just a silly skit. *They have a
series of "Steve" videos with him driving different machines DWI, but
only morons think it is real.

Do you mean morons like Don?

You mean like living in one of the highest crime cities in North
America and leaving his trolling motor outside?

Guess I'm right... as usual! True North[_2_] General 34 March 5th 11 01:21 PM
business as usual Harry[_2_] General 1 February 8th 10 11:35 AM
Since the usual... Harry[_2_] General 9 December 22nd 09 01:26 PM
Yo!! FlaJim!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 March 9th 09 04:26 PM
Are V-Drives and Velvet Drives the same thing? Nekto Poli General 6 July 23rd 03 06:38 AM