Default A bit of the old time gospel for...

On 8/21/11 2:34 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/21/2011 2:22 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/21/11 2:20 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/21/11 1:53 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 21/08/2011 10:49 AM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/21/11 12:41 PM, Tim wrote:
On Aug 21, 11:17 am, X ~ wrote:

Here's some contemporary for you, Harry.

enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Mbcob2R2M

I'm cool with Jesus. As I have stated here many times, my problem is
not
with Jesus or his teachings, but the bigots who do horrible things in
his name. Rich Perry and Michele Bachmann come immediately to mind.

Just your fleabagger fear.

It is assholes like you that have destroyed Christianity and sent it
down the same black hole as rec.boats.

Amazing that these ID spoofers who border on functional illiteracy think
they can fool anything into believing their sloppy posts were written by
me.

"anything"? Yup,You da man.

Anything works as a descriptor for a non-thinking being...like you.
Loved your video on the lawn tractor.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the