andy

Default first bit of ww

HI all, I just got my first go on moving water, the river Ness, it was
my 2 star assessment with Muzz, who I have to say did a fantastic job,
I on the other hand spent a good bit of the trip upside down , but hey,
you play with water your gonna get wet,I have a problem with edging on
and off the moving flow of the river and paddling through ww, I blamed
the boat (necky jive) but then realised that most of the people in the
group were in play boats and most of them girls,and that these boats
are designed for that kind of water so any other excuse I could think
of went out the window. I did pass my 2star and although cold, wet,
tired and emotional I did have a great time thanks to the instructors,
who never gave up on me , they gave me loads of encouragement, kept me
motivated and made me feel that with a bit of practice i will get the
hang of it, so thanks to all of them , and well done Muzz. Andy

Muzz

How to sit down all day, get knackered and sore legs.
--
Muzz
send mail to

Peter Clinch

Muzz wrote:
How to sit down all day, get knackered and sore legs.

I manage that very well on a bike too... ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK