Default Why are the morons obsessed over Harry Krause

On 8/23/11 9:58 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/23/11 8:47 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In articlec8b6738e-7f83-4747-9db4-5059993588d0
@m38g2000vbn.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Aug 22, 4:40 pm, iBoat wrote:
In article2328686d-85a5-447e-8769-4226b4d8fd09
@x2g2000yql.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 22, 2:33 pm, X ~ wrote:
On 8/22/11 1:23 PM, North Star wrote:

On Aug 20, 10:20 am, iBoat wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/19/11 7:51 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/19/2011 6:01 PM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:47:29 -0400, BeachBum"not a
wrote:

On 8/19/2011 2:38 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/19/11 2:35 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/19/2011 12:23 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 19/08/2011 10:05 AM, X-Man wrote:
I can't figure out why the NG's morons are so obsessed by me. They
spend
all of their time making posts about me and following each and every
one
of my posts with an insult. These people have no life, and if
they did
have a life, it would be a useless boring life.

The top NG idiots a
Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

These dumb as dirt assholes are scared ****less that I might
knock on
their door and punch them in the nose.

Come an knock, but don't be surprised if you have to crawl off my
property.

Not to worry. They call him Mr. Marshmallow hands. He doesn't even
have
fingernails to scratch with. IOW he's a featherweight.

It's amazing how much effort you morons put into proving me right.
So, flajim, how many did you actually suck in the navy?

Speaking of cock suckers, how's your wife.

Don't stoop to his level. It's unbecoming.

A momentary lapse of good judgement.

Projecting your family's values again?

At least his family has values. You are such a low life piece of ****
that you'll say nasty things about someone's family members, wife,
children anything. Only a scum sucking leach like you would do that.
Hell, as low as Don is, he only does it occasionally.- Hide quoted text -

Liar... I don't disrespect anyone's family.
In fact I believe the families of any of the dopers deserve all the
compassion I can muster.

Even a schoolboy knows that leeches (not leaches) don't suck scum. They
suck blood. :)

BTW, since it is obvious that our boy here *is* the moron who used to
post as loogy, I wonder if his wife and daughter ever recovered? Our boy
claims he is not married and has no children. That does not bode well
for the loogy family. I wonder if Nancy Grace knows about this?- Hide quoted text -

Not only that... he seems to have a lot of time on his hands these
days.
I'm betting the engineering consulting company got tired of his crap
and fired his worthless ass.

Sorry, dumbass, I'm not an engineer. And yes, I do have time on my
hands. Quite a bit. I don't have to earn a living anymore, and I
certainly don't live in squalor like you do.- Hide quoted text -

I didn't say you were an engineer, Kevin. You were a 'technician'...
who had trouble getting the concrete batches mixed right... time after
time.

WTF? Did you see my wager? Care to take it, or are you still a cowardly
little twit?

That Loogy suit fits you to a tee, Lil Loogy. And no, we don't care
enough to make a wager about your identity. You're the asshole we know
as Loogy, and that's good enough for us.

Speaking for your suckling Don again, I see. And yes, we all know you
are both cowards. Run your stupid mouths, then too cowardly to back it
up.

Run along home, Lil Loogy...your mommy is calling you.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

Yo, Harry Krause Pensacola Bob General 2 January 14th 10 09:29 PM
Yo Harry Krause, How Many? camacdonaldiii General 3 October 28th 08 10:13 PM
Harry Krause [email protected] General 16 September 29th 07 12:57 AM
For the 'Obsessed with Harry Klub' Dr. Dr. K.aren Smithers General 21 May 10th 05 01:39 PM
Harry Krause Don Dando General 9 January 18th 05 09:36 PM