Default How does your town rate?

Mine came out number 38 in the country. I wonder where Huntington
Maryland is? snerk

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/money...CS0971390.html

Check us out

On 8/15/11 4:44 PM, JustWait wrote:
Mine came out number 38 in the country. I wonder where Huntington
Maryland is? snerk

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/money...CS0971390.html

Check us out

D'oh. Our little town isn't even a town, so it wouldn't be "rated" under
any circumstances. We're in a census-designated place. We have no local
government whatsoever. I think the current population in our little
geographic designation is about 4,000. One of the reasons why we moved
here is because it remains semi-rural, yet still within commuting
distance of D.C. and, of course, trashy assholes like you and yours
aren't allowed here.
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:12:35 -0400, X ~ Man
wrote:

On 8/15/11 4:44 PM, JustWait wrote:
Mine came out number 38 in the country. I wonder where Huntington
Maryland is? snerk

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/money...CS0971390.html

Check us out

D'oh. Our little town isn't even a town, so it wouldn't be "rated" under
any circumstances. We're in a census-designated place. We have no local
government whatsoever. I think the current population in our little
geographic designation is about 4,000. One of the reasons why we moved
here is because it remains semi-rural, yet still within commuting
distance of D.C. and, of course, trashy assholes like you and yours
aren't allowed here.

Three of the top 25 are within 15 miles of our house. Nice areas but
I can think of better within that same 15 miles. These ratings are a
bunch of hooey. They obviously didn't take Snotty into account when
rating whatever area his father invested in and then left to him.

Are there any backwards West Virginia or Kentucky towns on there?
That's were Snotty's heart really lives.

On 8/15/2011 4:44 PM, JustWait wrote:
Mine came out number 38 in the country. I wonder where Huntington
Maryland is? snerk

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/money...CS0971390.html

Check us out

Ha, saw harry's response in google, some bull**** about his town being
too small to count, LOL! Funny, the last town I lived in was smaller
than the one he is suggesting wouldn't make the list, with just as small
of a government. And for the record, *that* town was judged "the *number
one* small town in America" two years in a row in the early 90's...
Still wonder how Hunting did back then...

.....Oh and Harry, back when we both were kids, my town school system
which my mom pretty much ran, was judged the best school system in the
country two years out of three with the next town over, Manchester with
my mom's best friend over there, splitting those two years... I wonder
how your school system rated back then? Care to elaborate? LOL!

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/money...pshots/CS09713...

Check us out

Ha, saw harry's response in google, some bull**** about his town being
too small to count, LOL! Funny, the last town I lived in was smaller
than the one he is suggesting wouldn't make the list, with just as small
of a government. And for the record, *that* town was judged "the *number
one* small town in America" two years in a row in the early 90's...
Still wonder how Hunting did back then...

....Oh and Harry, back when we both were kids, my town school system
which my mom pretty much ran, was judged the best school system in the
country two years out of three with the next town over, Manchester with
my mom's best friend over there, splitting those two years... I wonder
how your school system rated back then? Care to elaborate? LOL!

Ok...if your mother was a top notch school administrator..... what
happened to you??
Guess you proved that the old adage about the 'apple not falling far
from the tree' isn't always applicable.

On 8/15/11 6:36 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 15, 7:12 pm, wrote:
[...]

Amazing, isn't it? A big shot school administrator with an incompetent,
unaccomplished son.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

In article ,
says...

On Aug 15, 7:12 pm, wrote:
[...]

Kind of like the owner of the largest marina in the northeast with a
boatless, fat, blow hard liberal arts son, eh?

In article 7c4200d8-e1ae-4f34-acda-ccc4a58353cc@
1g2000vbu.googlegroups.com, says...

[...]

Go ask that over at Harry's google group!

[...]

You've been spending too much time hanging around The Watson House..
in South Windsor.
Here, we're trying to get a $500 million dollar downtown development,
that includes a big new convention center, going.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9021703.html
That, and we're supposidly the front runner in a bid to land a multi
billion dollar contract to build Canada's major warships for the next
30 years. (that is unless Quebec can exert enough political pressure
to steal it from under our noses)
Oh yeah... there's also the $60 million stadium the mayor wants to get
started.
South Windsor... pffff!

In article a62b9b0c-1e83-4a19-ab36-4b639bc8e0c4
@df3g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

[...]

So that proves you can google?

'Real' Unemployment Rate: 13% + hk General 40 January 9th 09 10:24 PM
95% Rejection rate Mike[_9_] ASA 1 August 1st 08 08:07 PM
Maryland tops Texas in violent crime rate, has nation's 3rd highest murder rate Henry Blackmoore General 0 March 7th 04 05:52 AM
Rate this Turkey!! Charles P. Steinmetz ASA 0 October 22nd 03 01:24 AM
How do you guys rate your boat? D.Newton General 7 July 19th 03 03:57 AM