Default How does your town rate?

On 8/15/11 6:12 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 8/15/2011 4:44 PM, JustWait wrote:
Mine came out number 38 in the country. I wonder where Huntington
Maryland is? snerk

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/money...CS0971390.html

Check us out

Ha, saw harry's response in google, some bull**** about his town being
too small to count, LOL! Funny, the last town I lived in was smaller
than the one he is suggesting wouldn't make the list, with just as small
of a government. And for the record, *that* town was judged "the *number
one* small town in America" two years in a row in the early 90's...
Still wonder how Hunting did back then...

....Oh and Harry, back when we both were kids, my town school system
which my mom pretty much ran, was judged the best school system in the
country two years out of three with the next town over, Manchester with
my mom's best friend over there, splitting those two years... I wonder
how your school system rated back then? Care to elaborate? LOL!

Our town doesn't have a "government," moron. It's just a place on the
map. There are no town services, there are no town schools, there is no
town tax collection. Therefore, the rating system under discussion would
not apply, as I previously stated.

If your mom was such an intellect, why are you such an intellectual cipher?

In article ,
says...

[...]

I guess you never heard of Huntingtown Highschool, home of the
Huntingtown Hurricanes, eh?

http://hhsweb.calvertnet.k12.md.us/

On 8/16/11 8:46 AM, iBoat Often wrote:
In article7c6dnZuV795GNNTTnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

[...]

You know, you really have to be the dumbest **** posting here, although
you do have serious competition from Ingersoll.

Once again, Huntingtown is only a place on the map. There are no schools
operated by "the town" of Huntingtown. There are county-run schools, of
which Huntingtown High School is one. There's a Huntingtown post office
- do you think the post office is part of our non-existent local
government's purview, too?

Crikey, you are stupid. I mean, *really* stupid. If I were you, I'd be
too embarrassed to post. No wonder you avoid posting anything that might
in any way tell us anything real or serious about yourself. If I were as
dumb as you are, I'd off myself.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

In article ,
says...

[...]

Amazing, I prove you dead wrong and all you have is nothing but insults
and name calling!!!! Typical whenever you are wrong or lying!!

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

[...]

He is allowed within 1000 feet.

On 8/17/2011 8:12 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

Woooahhh, Harry caught in yet another lie! Why can't he just admit he
doesn't have the best of everything? Must be some kind of mental disorder...

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 18:12:29 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

Still wonder how Hunting did back then...

Who cares?

Why would you initiate a ****ing contest with a certified and
certifiable asshat? Weather's nice in CT this time of year (most
days). Better to make the most of it and get some fresh air.

wrote:

Still wonder how Hunting did back then...

Who cares?

Why would you initiate a ****ing contest with a certified and
certifiable asshat? Weather's nice in CT this time of year (most
days). Better to make the most of it and get some fresh air.

Ah, W'hine crawled out of the sewer again to grace rec.boats with a turd.

wrote:

Still wonder how Hunting did back then...

Who cares?

Why would you initiate a ****ing contest with a certified and
certifiable asshat? Weather's nice in CT this time of year (most
days). Better to make the most of it and get some fresh air.

It has been basically pouring for the last couple weeks... We have had
some practice sessions and one nice race in it, but it takes a lot out
of the equipment, and the rider. We have a new trainer that worked us
pretty hard over the weekend anyway so we took the last two days off
from the track and stuck to the gym... but the weather outside, just
sucks...

In article ,
says...

[...]

I wonder how Harry would like it if he knew that the school system in my
area was voted best suburban school district in the U.S. and got a hefty
sum of money for it?

'Real' Unemployment Rate: 13% + hk General 40 January 9th 09 10:24 PM
95% Rejection rate Mike[_9_] ASA 1 August 1st 08 08:07 PM
Maryland tops Texas in violent crime rate, has nation's 3rd highest murder rate Henry Blackmoore General 0 March 7th 04 05:52 AM
Rate this Turkey!! Charles P. Steinmetz ASA 0 October 22nd 03 01:24 AM
How do you guys rate your boat? D.Newton General 7 July 19th 03 03:57 AM