Default Practical advice from Huffington??

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1258326.html

In article d3f3d5a5-c072-4822-9653-9373ea8e1509
@a7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1258326.html

Damn it, if you'd have posted this tripe over at my google group, it may
have stayed alive. Of course, it wasn't much fun there with just you and
I.

On 8/15/11 10:14 AM, North Star wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1258326.html

I see you and I are very similar, neither one of us ever boat. I sold
my boat last year, it looks like you might have done the same.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

On Aug 15, 11:59*am, X-Man wrote:
On 8/15/11 10:14 AM, North Star wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1258326.html

I see you and I are very similar, neither one of us ever boat. *I sold
my boat last year, it looks like you might have done the same.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the
quicker rec.boats will fall into the black hole of cyberspace and
disappear.

I won't be selling it, Spoofer, until I decide on something bigger &
better.

On 8/15/11 2:04 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 15, 11:59 am, wrote:
On 8/15/11 10:14 AM, North Star wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1258326.html

I see you and I are very similar, neither one of us ever boat. I sold
my boat last year, it looks like you might have done the same.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the
quicker rec.boats will fall into the black hole of cyberspace and
disappear.

I won't be selling it, Spoofer, until I decide on something bigger&
better.

Are you talking about a motorcycle? I know it couldn't be a boat, you
can't afford the one you currently own. As you said in my Google group,
you very rarely use the boat.

On Aug 15, 11:59 am, *wrote:
[...]

disappear.- Hide quoted text -

Oh boy.... do you spoofers ever get anything right?
I bet you could qualify for a mentally handicapped pension from your
local state.

In article 6eaf793c-c0c4-459f-b985-
,
says...

On Aug 15, 11:59 am, *wrote:
[...]

What is a "mentally handicapped pension" you idiot?

On Aug 15, 11:59 am, wrote:
[...]

What is a "mentally handicapped pension" you idiot?- Hide quoted text -

That's the sole source of income that supports your lazy ass.

On Aug 15, 11:59 am, wrote:
[...]

Wait, are you saying you didn't say that? Everyone who reads my Google
Group saw where you said you very rarely get to use your boat, and was
thinking of buying a motorcycle because you might actually use it.
Did you forget that you put that in the group?

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the
quicker rec.boats will fall into the black hole of cyberspace and
disappear.

In article 71a254b9-94b0-497c-8ccf-7a623606ebf8
@s18g2000prc.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 15, 11:59 am, wrote:
[...]

Psssst, I know you're really, really stupid, but to help you save a
little tiny bit of your dignity, there is no such thing.