iBoat Often iBoat Often is offline

Default Practical advice from Huffington??

In article 71a254b9-94b0-497c-8ccf-7a623606ebf8
@s18g2000prc.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 16, 3:30*pm, iBoat Often wrote:
In article 6eaf793c-c0c4-459f-b985-
,
says...

On Aug 16, 9:24 am, X-Man wrote:
On 8/15/11 2:04 PM, North Star wrote:

On Aug 15, 11:59 am, wrote:
On 8/15/11 10:14 AM, North Star wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1258326.html

I see you and I are very similar, neither one of us ever boat. I sold
my boat last year, it looks like you might have done the same.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

I won't be selling it, Spoofer, until I decide on something bigger&
better.

Are you talking about a motorcycle? I know it couldn't be a boat, you
can't afford the one you currently own. As you said in my Google group,
you very rarely use the boat.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the
quicker rec.boats will fall into the black hole of cyberspace and
disappear.- Hide quoted text -

Oh boy.... do you spoofers ever get anything right?
I bet you could qualify for a mentally handicapped pension from your
local state.

What is a "mentally handicapped pension" you idiot?- Hide quoted text -

That's the sole source of income that supports your lazy ass.

Psssst, I know you're really, really stupid, but to help you save a
little tiny bit of your dignity, there is no such thing.