Default How do I dissolve corrosion between the upper and lower unit on an outboard engine?

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:30:20 -0400, Wayne B wrote:

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:21:58 -0400, John H
wrote:

Just forget the political and religious content, all of it, doesn't
matter who started what. Don't get sucked in. You're certainly
experienced (old) enough, and intelligent enough, to avoid that.

I'm sure most of us would like to hear more about your boating and
fishing however. If they don't, too bad for them.

...and you will refrain from your ****in' contests with Harold, yes?

====

With all due respect there has never been anything close to a
"contest" with the aforementioned individual.

See...there you go again.

But, your statement does ring true.

wrote:

Just forget the political and religious content, all of it, doesn't
matter who started what. Don't get sucked in. You're certainly
experienced (old) enough, and intelligent enough, to avoid that.

I'm sure most of us would like to hear more about your boating and
fishing however. If they don't, too bad for them.

...and you will refrain from your ****in' contests with Harold, yes?

====

With all due respect there has never been anything close to a
"contest" with the aforementioned individual.

See...there you go again.

But, your statement does ring true.

But, you don't want to contribute to the problem, so you post your
usual crap.