Default E-Trade Baby Loses Everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4hfdaC7eL4

Default E-Trade Baby Loses Everything (Racist)

On 8/5/2011 7:43 AM, X - Man wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

So what's so funny? Just another of your racist posts.

On 8/5/11 8:48 AM, Jay wrote:
On 8/5/2011 7:43 AM, X - Man wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

So what's so funny? Just another of your racist posts.

Sorry, Jackoff*, but the URL you posted isn't the one I posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4hfdaC7eL4

* Jackoff...that's what "Jay" stands for, right?

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

On 8/5/2011 8:54 AM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/5/11 8:48 AM, Jay wrote:
On 8/5/2011 7:43 AM, X - Man wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

So what's so funny? Just another of your racist posts.

Sorry, Jackoff*, but the URL you posted isn't the one I posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

* Jackoff...that's what "Jay" stands for, right?

Harry, you are really flipping out.

In article om, "not a
says...

On 8/5/2011 8:54 AM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/5/11 8:48 AM, Jay wrote:
On 8/5/2011 7:43 AM, X - Man wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

So what's so funny? Just another of your racist posts.

Sorry, Jackoff*, but the URL you posted isn't the one I posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

* Jackoff...that's what "Jay" stands for, right?

Harry, you are really flipping out.

It's because my google group is a complete flop. No one but Don likes me
enough to post there. My narcissism needs a boost, I can't get it here
anymore, everyone's caught on to my gathering personal information to
use against them.

On 8/5/11 12:42 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 07:43:15 -0400, X -
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4hfdaC7eL4

Somebody needs to teach that kid about stop loss orders.

Actually there was a commercial that mentioned those...

Guess he lost a pantload this time.

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 13:59:20 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 12:44:53 -0400, X - Man
wrote:

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4hfdaC7eL4

Somebody needs to teach that kid about stop loss orders.

Actually there was a commercial that mentioned those...

Guess he lost a pantload this time.

A lot of people did. I am not sure what they were waiting for. You
don't have to be Warren Buffett to see this little crash coming. You
can't have as much political uncertainty as we have and not expect a
negative market reaction. If you were really waiting for the last
minute to pull the trigger it was over a week ago when there was still
a chance of a meaningful deal being bantered around.
We got a whole lot of nothing out of congress.

I whole-heartedly agree. From both sides and from the White House. Of
course, the instigation of this make up crisis falls squarely on the
teabaggers, but that doesn't excuse the lack of intestinal fortitude
from all the other elements. Boehner should have been more forceful
with the them, the Dems should have stuck to their guns about revenue,
along with Obama. Boehner was right... they got 98% of what they asked
for, but even that wasn't good enough for the teabaggers.

Oh my, Loco loses again! Capt. Rob ASA 3 July 17th 06 04:44 PM
Loco loses again! Bobsprit ASA 5 September 19th 04 09:23 PM
Bob loses!! Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 January 21st 04 09:16 AM