BoatBanter.com

-   -   E-Trade Baby Loses Everything (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/137028-e-trade-baby-loses-everything.html)

X - Man August 5th 11 12:43 PM

E-Trade Baby Loses Everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4hfdaC7eL4

Jay[_5_] August 5th 11 01:48 PM

E-Trade Baby Loses Everything (Racist)

On 8/5/2011 7:43 AM, X - Man wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

So what's so funny? Just another of your racist posts.

X - Man August 5th 11 01:54 PM

On 8/5/11 8:48 AM, Jay wrote:
On 8/5/2011 7:43 AM, X - Man wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

So what's so funny? Just another of your racist posts.

Sorry, Jackoff*, but the URL you posted isn't the one I posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4hfdaC7eL4

* Jackoff...that's what "Jay" stands for, right?

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

BeachBum[_2_] August 5th 11 02:00 PM

On 8/5/2011 8:54 AM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/5/11 8:48 AM, Jay wrote:
On 8/5/2011 7:43 AM, X - Man wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

So what's so funny? Just another of your racist posts.

Sorry, Jackoff*, but the URL you posted isn't the one I posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

* Jackoff...that's what "Jay" stands for, right?

Harry, you are really flipping out.

X-Man[_3_] August 5th 11 04:14 PM

E-Trade Baby Loses Everything (Racist)

In article om, "not a
says...

On 8/5/2011 8:54 AM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/5/11 8:48 AM, Jay wrote:
On 8/5/2011 7:43 AM, X - Man wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

So what's so funny? Just another of your racist posts.

Sorry, Jackoff*, but the URL you posted isn't the one I posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3r9...eature=related

* Jackoff...that's what "Jay" stands for, right?

Harry, you are really flipping out.

It's because my google group is a complete flop. No one but Don likes me
enough to post there. My narcissism needs a boost, I can't get it here
anymore, everyone's caught on to my gathering personal information to
use against them.

X - Man August 5th 11 05:44 PM

E-Trade Baby Loses Everything

On 8/5/11 12:42 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 07:43:15 -0400, X -
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4hfdaC7eL4

Somebody needs to teach that kid about stop loss orders.

Actually there was a commercial that mentioned those...

Guess he lost a pantload this time.

[email protected] August 5th 11 08:03 PM

E-Trade Baby Loses Everything

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 13:59:20 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 12:44:53 -0400, X - Man
wrote:

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4hfdaC7eL4

Somebody needs to teach that kid about stop loss orders.

Actually there was a commercial that mentioned those...

Guess he lost a pantload this time.

A lot of people did. I am not sure what they were waiting for. You
don't have to be Warren Buffett to see this little crash coming. You
can't have as much political uncertainty as we have and not expect a
negative market reaction. If you were really waiting for the last
minute to pull the trigger it was over a week ago when there was still
a chance of a meaningful deal being bantered around.
We got a whole lot of nothing out of congress.

I whole-heartedly agree. From both sides and from the White House. Of
course, the instigation of this make up crisis falls squarely on the
teabaggers, but that doesn't excuse the lack of intestinal fortitude
from all the other elements. Boehner should have been more forceful
with the them, the Dems should have stuck to their guns about revenue,
along with Obama. Boehner was right... they got 98% of what they asked
for, but even that wasn't good enough for the teabaggers.