Default US Bank Currency Run

http://www.marke****ch.com/story/ban...k=MW_news_stmp

Looks like a US bank currency run is forming. Just like Greece. Get
the cash, put it in the vault as banks and FDIC are going down.

Yep, please can I get $5,000,000 in cash notes, be damned if I would pay
a US bank to hold my money. Will pull up the F150...

Just more fleabaggerism destroying the USA with more debt and banking fraud.

USD is worthless. But keep it, might be cheaper than toilet paper after
Bernanke QE3 fraud.

Get over it fleabaggers, your checks are going to bounce or if they
cash, they will not be worth much. Huge currency devaluation is next.

1929 - 2008 crash
1932 - 2011 crash
1933 - 2012 confiscation of gold and 75% currency devaluation.

Right on schedule.

Can't be stopped either. Too many still believe in fleabaggerism and
insanely want to do more debt expecting different results.

USD as a world reserve days are numbered. Time to pay the bills with
real money or see more poverty.

And sorry, Bernanke-Obama fraud QE counterfeiting isn't real money.

Yep, O-bomba bombed the US economy with DEBT!!!!

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 14:26:49 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

[...]

Nope. You're just stupid. There's no run on the banks. There is a run
on what's left of your brain. It's oozing out of your nose.

wrote:

[...]

You give him too much of a response. He has no education, no experience,
and no knowledge of international finance. He just spits up whatever he
finds on sites he has read to him.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

wrote:

[...]

Already started in Greece. Coming soon to a US bank near you.

"In Debt We Trust" in an Obamanation of just more debt is destined for
poverty. Debt isn't the answer, it is the problem.

wrote:

[...]

You have such a vivid imagination. Thankfully 3000 miles separate us or
I'd be having nightmares about you.

wrote:

[...]

You need to start lisenin to Plume. She'll give you the real scoop on
waas hapenin. Truely. You'll neva be da same afa woods.

wrote:

[...]

According to you and Glenn Beck maybe. According to rational people
who actually know anything about banks and currency, no.

On 04/08/2011 3:57 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 15:45:40 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

People like winners, not whiny beggars and losers.

Fleabeggers are a dime a dozen.

On 8/4/11 6:22 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

People like winners, not whiny beggars and losers.

Well, that explains why no one likes you. If I look up loser in the OED,
there's a photo of you. Can-uckle...the Loser.

On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 16:22:21 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 04/08/2011 3:57 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 15:45:40 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Seems to me that you're the one who's done the whining on this
newsgroup... Obama is after you, the world is ending, blah, blah.

You're a stupid little whiney excuse for a man.

Currency depreciated again. Canuck57[_9_] General 8 April 9th 11 02:36 AM
FFY_YAY OPIC-TAY: Run away - run away... Tom Francis - SWSports General 8 January 8th 09 11:25 PM
Feds: Democrat causes bank run Mike[_9_] ASA 2 July 18th 08 11:44 AM
Currency business dev General 0 May 28th 07 09:04 AM
( OT ) Paul Wolfowitz -- General F up to run world bank Jim, General 1 March 18th 05 03:45 PM