Default US Bank Currency Run

In article ,
says...

On 8/4/11 5:00 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 14:26:49 -0600,
wrote:

http://www.marke****ch.com/story/ban...k=MW_news_stmp

Looks like a US bank currency run is forming. Just like Greece. Get
the cash, put it in the vault as banks and FDIC are going down.

Yep, please can I get $5,000,000 in cash notes, be damned if I would pay
a US bank to hold my money. Will pull up the F150...

Just more fleabaggerism destroying the USA with more debt and banking fraud.

USD is worthless. But keep it, might be cheaper than toilet paper after
Bernanke QE3 fraud.

Get over it fleabaggers, your checks are going to bounce or if they
cash, they will not be worth much. Huge currency devaluation is next.

1929 - 2008 crash
1932 - 2011 crash
1933 - 2012 confiscation of gold and 75% currency devaluation.

Right on schedule.

Can't be stopped either. Too many still believe in fleabaggerism and
insanely want to do more debt expecting different results.

USD as a world reserve days are numbered. Time to pay the bills with
real money or see more poverty.

And sorry, Bernanke-Obama fraud QE counterfeiting isn't real money.

Yep, O-bomba bombed the US economy with DEBT!!!!

Nope. You're just stupid. There's no run on the banks. There is a run
on what's left of your brain. It's oozing out of your nose.

You give him too much of a response. He has no education, no experience,
and no knowledge of international finance. He just spits up whatever he
finds on sites he has read to him.

You damned spoofer. Are you purposely trying to make me look like a
liar? I have absolutely NO proof of any of the above, so why would I act
like I do?

In article om, "not a
says...

wrote:

[...]

You need to start lisenin to Plume. She'll give you the real scoop on
waas hapenin. Truely. You'll neva be da same afa woods.

You're talking to a spoofer. I have no evidence of any of that ****, so
if I acted like I did, I'd be a liar. And everyone here knows that I'd
never lie.

Currency depreciated again. Canuck57[_9_] General 8 April 9th 11 02:36 AM
FFY_YAY OPIC-TAY: Run away - run away... Tom Francis - SWSports General 8 January 8th 09 11:25 PM
Feds: Democrat causes bank run Mike[_9_] ASA 2 July 18th 08 11:44 AM
Currency business dev General 0 May 28th 07 09:04 AM
( OT ) Paul Wolfowitz -- General F up to run world bank Jim, General 1 March 18th 05 03:45 PM