Default FFY_YAY OPIC-TAY: Run away - run away...

Notice anything interesting about the picture.

http://tinyurl.com/7uvb8p

They couldn't get far enough away from Carter and still be in the same
image. :)
RLM RLM is offline

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 06:34:07 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Notice anything interesting about the picture.

http://tinyurl.com/7uvb8p

They couldn't get far enough away from Carter and still be in the same
image. :)

This person gets a golden opportunity to photograph all the living
presidents and the composition is that of a first grader on tour of the
White House. He may have well taken it from behind and had them hold up
cards.

The ties struck me also. Obama should have worn a bright orange with black
poka dots, really really wide tie. =|;-)|

Trend setter style tie.

High visual reflective chartreuse would be nice also.
Would have been great with that toothy smile.

A things are changing already type tie.

Perhaps a string tie with the skull for a slide. LBJ style hand me down
tie!

Anything but a red or blue "power" tie. Boring, boring, boring!
hk hk is offline

RLM wrote:
[...]

Tom is still licking his wounds over the election losses last fall. It
makes him feel better to pick on Jimmy Carter, who has been out of
office for nearly 30 years.

Wait until the GOP loses a few more Senate seats in 2012, and Obama wins
re-election in 2012.

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 15:15:09 -0500, RLM wrote:

[...]

Well who would have tought we have a Fashionista in the newsgroup.

Welcome aboard. You aren't Mr. Blackwell in disguise are you? :)
--

Happy Holidays and Merry Whatever It Is
That ****es Liberals Off.
RLM RLM is offline

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 20:35:02 +0000, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:

[...]

Didn't he die? No I'm not Blackwell, just someone else with bad taste.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 8, 2:59*pm, RLM wrote:

Didn't he die? No I'm not Blackwell, just someone else with bad taste.- Hide quoted text -

You're in good company!
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 8, 2:15*pm, RLM wrote:

The ties struck me also. Obama should have worn a bright orange with black
poka dots, really really wide tie. =|;-)|

But the Obama's wear "real" clothes.

Unlike me....

?:^ 0
RLM RLM is offline

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 13:50:59 -0800, Tim wrote:

On Jan 8, 2:15*pm, RLM wrote:

The ties struck me also. Obama should have worn a bright orange with black
poka dots, really really wide tie. =|;-)|

But the Obama's wear "real" clothes.

Unlike me....

?:^ 0

Or me! I'm not at home any more without jeans on.

On Jan 8, 6:34*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Notice anything interesting about the picture.

http://tinyurl.com/7uvb8p

They couldn't get far enough away from Carter and still be in the same
image. *:)

Waddya know...the 5 Bozos of the Apocolypse..

" Alright men, tallest on the left, shortest on the right...hey George
Junior...whats the problem? "
" Bills not allowed to rest his ass on this desk...it's MINE !!!!! "

" He isnt, you idiot, now switch places !! "

" But, but.....DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDY !!! "