Andrew Taylor

Default Kayakers in San Jose, CA

I've recently moved to Silicon Valley area from Colorado. Looking for
other kayakers interested in running local whitewater. Recent rains
have made a number of local rivers pretty tempting... Send me an email
if you need someone to set up a shuttle with in the area.

Andrew

CKk1boater

Hi Andrew. Our local club, Loma Prieta Paddlers might be a resource for you.
We're the whitewater activity section of the Sierra Club here in the South Bay.
We have meetings scheduled on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at Riptides and
Rapids in Mountain View. You're welcome to attend and check out our club.
There is a meeting this week at 7:30 PM. Let me know if you need directions.
Also you can check out our website. Here's the URL:

http://lomaprieta.sierraclub.org/lpp/

SYOTR

Conrad Kumata
Happy boat'n.....
See you on the river!!!
(Conrad)

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Any good place to get Mercruiser parts in San Jose? jim General 1 November 3rd 03 07:48 PM
Kayakers Needed for NYC Triathlon -- Expenses Paid Mjamesone General 1 August 6th 03 01:43 PM
NYC Triathlon Needs Kayakers for Swim Support Mjamesone General 0 August 4th 03 09:20 PM