BoatBanter.com

-   -   Kayakers in San Jose, CA (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/13666-kayakers-san-jose-ca.html)

Andrew Taylor January 2nd 04 08:38 AM

Kayakers in San Jose, CA

I've recently moved to Silicon Valley area from Colorado. Looking for
other kayakers interested in running local whitewater. Recent rains
have made a number of local rivers pretty tempting... Send me an email
if you need someone to set up a shuttle with in the area.

Andrew

CKk1boater January 13th 04 07:48 AM

Kayakers in San Jose, CA

Hi Andrew. Our local club, Loma Prieta Paddlers might be a resource for you.
We're the whitewater activity section of the Sierra Club here in the South Bay.
We have meetings scheduled on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at Riptides and
Rapids in Mountain View. You're welcome to attend and check out our club.
There is a meeting this week at 7:30 PM. Let me know if you need directions.
Also you can check out our website. Here's the URL:

http://lomaprieta.sierraclub.org/lpp/

SYOTR

Conrad Kumata
Happy boat'n.....