Default Atlanta - a Wonderful City

Enough said right there!
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 26, 5:43*pm, basskisser wrote:
Enough said right there!

I like Atlanta. I've only been there 3 times, but where I was, I
thought it was very nice.

Tim wrote:
On Jul 26, 5:43 pm, basskisser wrote:
Enough said right there!

I like Atlanta. I've only been there 3 times, but where I was, I
thought it was very nice.

Getcha'll down to the Pig n Chik BBQ
http://www.pignchik.net/
BBQ!!!!
Y'all won't have no regrets!

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 26, 6:10*pm, basskisser wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jul 26, 5:43 pm, basskisser wrote:
Enough said right there!

I like Atlanta. I've only been there 3 times, but where I was, I
thought it was very nice.

Getcha'll down to the Pig n Chik BBQhttp://www.pignchik.net/
BBQ!!!!
Y'all won't have no regrets!

Sounds great! Last time I went to Kissimmee to see my sis, I met up
with a friend who lived in Decatur and if I could have only spared
the time he was going to take me to a place called Fat Matt's or Fat
Mike's [?] Ribs and listen to a local blues bands. Unfortunately
time wouldn't permit it. RATS!

On Jul 26, 6:43*pm, basskisser wrote:
Enough said right there!

Oh look, it's Loogy......

On 7/26/11 8:59 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jul 26, 6:43 pm, wrote:
Enough said right there!

Oh look, it's Loogy......

Or it could be the ID spoofer. Passing himself off as Loogy should be
easy for the moron, since Loogy is a moron. All you have to do is make
one really stupid post after another. Wait...that means you could be
Canuck or Ingersoll.

What a confusing place this is, eh? :)

On Jul 26, 9:03*pm, X-Man wrote:
On 7/26/11 8:59 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jul 26, 6:43 pm, *wrote:
Enough said right there!

Oh look, it's Loogy......

Or it could be the ID spoofer. Passing himself off as Loogy should be
easy for the moron, since Loogy is a moron. All you have to do is make
one really stupid post after another. Wait...that means you could be
Canuck or Ingersoll.

What a confusing place this is, eh? *:)

But if it was Canuck....you'd have to be a useless, whining-about-
Obama, tossed out carpet bagger, with no life....

In article 84674639-d842-4517-be66-bfd1ae004e89
@e40g2000yqn.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 26, 6:43*pm, basskisser wrote:
Enough said right there!

Oh look, it's Loogy......

Uh, no... It's Harry. To many of us have been ignoring him so he is
starting the cycle of destruction again...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On Jul 26, 6:43 pm, wrote:
Enough said right there!

Oh look, it's Loogy......

Uh, no... It's Harry. To many of us have been ignoring him so he is
starting the cycle of destruction again...

No, **** for brains, it isn't Harry. Gawd, you are a dopey dupe.
As for the Cycle of Destruction, that's what your alleged racing team
rides.

wonderful nom=de=plume[_2_] General 62 July 26th 10 02:29 AM
Wonderful Eisboch General 37 December 24th 08 07:02 PM
Wonderful [email protected] General 0 December 23rd 08 08:11 PM
Atlanta Sunset Reginald P. Smithers III General 58 December 9th 07 06:31 PM