Default State of the economy "out there"

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:24:39 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 26/07/2011 5:05 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:40:40 -0600,
wrote:

So producers are clearly outnumbered. Perhaps they should unionize
against the government repression?

guess he doesnt know that the 25 highest paid hedgefund managers

made more than ALL 500 CEO's of america's largest companies last year

and how did wall street do for america??

More jobs than Obama.

uh no.

bush spent five trilliont

and lost every single job created in his time as president

all of them

but you're a klan member so dont care

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:15:08 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 26/07/2011 4:21 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/26/11 6:16 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/07/2011 4:02 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/26/11 5:55 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Take a retired worker, say $5M in the IRA/Cash accounts. 5% interest or
dividends would be a $250K taxable income. At todays rates the same
person pays no taxes because the earned taxable income is under their
basic deductions. Even business are under no pressure to earn as much
with zero rates for money, so 9% earnigns migh be 4% for even less
taxes.

A retired worker with *$5 million* in IRA/Cash Accounts?

What are you smoking?

True conservative workers accumulate cash over a working career. See,
once you are out of debt you can pay yourself to be rich.

But fleabaggers don't know about that, all they want is more debt to
live beyond their means. Too busy paying other people money for their
debts.

"Workers" aren't likely to accumulate $5 million in IRA/Cash Accounts.

I doubt you hve $500 in an IRA/Cash Account.

I have a small pile of cash sitting in a money market account. I'll bet
there is more in there than you've ever seen.

Call me when you have $100K (CAD please) in an escrow account. I will
then cash a $200K check and if it floats, the 100K is mine. Deal?

You're full of it. You don't have 200 pesos to your name.

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/26/11 5:55 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Take a retired worker, say $5M in the IRA/Cash accounts. 5% interest or
dividends would be a $250K taxable income. At todays rates the same
person pays no taxes because the earned taxable income is under their
basic deductions. Even business are under no pressure to earn as much
with zero rates for money, so 9% earnigns migh be 4% for even less taxes.

A retired worker with *$5 million* in IRA/Cash Accounts?

What are you smoking?

Why are you using my email addy?

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Wow, you are almost as big of a bragger and liar as I am! No wonder
you're using my email address.

On 26-Jul-2011, Frogwatch wrote:

Although the economy in most of the country is stuck in Obama's
depression due to his doing all he can to kill jobs, some

There's no depression or recession, hasn't been in decades...its a simple
realignment of a failing country converting from being a producer to an
importer of 75% of its consumption (like Peru or Kazakhstan) - it started in
the 70's with the demise of steel. Stick a fork in the colonies.