Default State of the economy "out there"

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:40:40 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

So producers are clearly outnumbered. Perhaps they should unionize
against the government repression?

guess he doesnt know that the 25 highest paid hedgefund managers

made more than ALL 500 CEO's of america's largest companies last year

and how did wall street do for america??

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:38:42 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Although the economy in most of the country is stuck in Obama's
depression due to his doing all he can to kill jobs, some places are
actually booming. Wyoming has only 5.9% unemployment and it seemed
like most businesses have "help wanted" signs and the local paper was
filled with good paying jobs. Almost all are oil and gas related but
good jobs nevertheless. Next door in Blue state Colorado, the
situation looks bad with very few jobs and businesses closing.
We did not go thru ND but people in WY told us that they were being
recruited to move to ND to work with major pay increases. ND is
having a major oil and gas boom too. TX is having an oil and gas boom
and high employment because they are business friendly and have not
allowed Obama's job destroying policies to be implemented. Meanwhile,
in LA and MS, Obama's policies have nearly killed the offshore oil and
gas business eliminating over 250,000 jobs.
Back in FL, things look grim with empty houses not being sold and
unemployment at 13% and the enviroes not allowing offshore drilling.
Elections have consequences.

Evil Obama missed a few places! Call CNN. Of course, you're unemployed
(and unemployable), so I can see how you're upset.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:55:36 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 26/07/2011 3:38 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

It is as if Obama wants to ruin the USA with debt and unemployment.
Obama, doing what Osama could not do.

Actually that is harsh on Obama as I believe it to be a larger problem.
To be fair when 2006 democrat congress had the US Fed create money
fraudulently to lower interest rates to zero, that was a cornerstone of
US government bankruptcy.

Take a retired worker, say $5M in the IRA/Cash accounts. 5% interest or
dividends would be a $250K taxable income. At todays rates the same
person pays no taxes because the earned taxable income is under their
basic deductions. Even business are under no pressure to earn as much
with zero rates for money, so 9% earnigns migh be 4% for even less taxes.

In short, what destroyed government revenue was ponzi fraud US
Fed-Bernanke and democrat lust for cheap debt.

Investors like me don't take on investments that create jobs if my
return is below inflation+taxes+risk...not going to happen.

And people earning less, spend less and it trickles through as unemployment.

Meanwhile Obama bails out the corrupt, spending more then ever before.

Fleabaggers need a bitch slap to wake up.

State side, I would not move to a state without checking out it's debt
situation. I even factor this in to what few investments I have left in
the USA checking out a prospective investments home states credit
situation. Last thing I want is to invest into a state that is about to
get tax greedy.

State side? You're not allowed to enter this country. You already
admitted it.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:58:23 -0400, John H
wrote:

[...]

Well, you know what they say:

The problems we face today are
there because the people who work
for a living are outnumbered by those
who vote for a living.

Just look at Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, Cleveland, Miami, Philadelphia, etc., etc. I guess you
could pick any city where over 75% of the new births occur out of wedlock.

But, marriage doesn't mean anything to liberals, so what the hell.

Apparently it doesn't mean anything to Palin and her kids.

wrote:

So producers are clearly outnumbered. Perhaps they should unionize
against the government repression?

guess he doesnt know that the 25 highest paid hedgefund managers

made more than ALL 500 CEO's of america's largest companies last year

and how did wall street do for america??

The thing about Knuckles is that he lives in ****, so when he posts he
thinks that if he posts a lot of it, it'll make his life better and he
won't smell as much.

On 26/07/2011 4:21 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/26/11 6:16 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/07/2011 4:02 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/26/11 5:55 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Take a retired worker, say $5M in the IRA/Cash accounts. 5% interest or
dividends would be a $250K taxable income. At todays rates the same
person pays no taxes because the earned taxable income is under their
basic deductions. Even business are under no pressure to earn as much
with zero rates for money, so 9% earnigns migh be 4% for even less
taxes.

A retired worker with *$5 million* in IRA/Cash Accounts?

What are you smoking?

True conservative workers accumulate cash over a working career. See,
once you are out of debt you can pay yourself to be rich.

But fleabaggers don't know about that, all they want is more debt to
live beyond their means. Too busy paying other people money for their
debts.

"Workers" aren't likely to accumulate $5 million in IRA/Cash Accounts.

I doubt you hve $500 in an IRA/Cash Account.

I have a small pile of cash sitting in a money market account. I'll bet
there is more in there than you've ever seen.

Call me when you have $100K (CAD please) in an escrow account. I will
then cash a $200K check and if it floats, the 100K is mine. Deal?

--
Obama, enslaving Americans with debt-tax slavery for a spending binge.
Doesn't even borrow real money, Bernanke just creates it like a

On 7/26/11 7:15 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

As I said, the pile of cash I have sitting in a money market account is
more than you've ever seen.

On 26/07/2011 5:18 PM, X-Man wrote:
[...]

Doubtful. You live in the wrong part of town.

wrote:

So producers are clearly outnumbered. Perhaps they should unionize
against the government repression?

guess he doesnt know that the 25 highest paid hedgefund managers

made more than ALL 500 CEO's of america's largest companies last year

and how did wall street do for america??

More jobs than Obama.

On 7/26/11 7:24 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

In addition to being ignorant, uneducated, and a racist turd, you're
also irrational.