posted to soc.culture.usa,misc.legal,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.german,rec.boats

Default Oslo shooters video manifesto, 12 minutes

http://www.videosurf.com/video/ut-ya...sto-1315408709

Anders Breivik will find plenty of support as europe boils with the
muslim onslaught.

On Jul 24, 9:32*am, brad herschel wrote:
http://www.videosurf.com/video/ut-ya...ing-breivik%27...

Anders Breivik will find plenty of support as europe boils with the
muslim onslaught.

Sez ****in' WHO, FAUX-Jew - FAUX Boy? YOU?

Well lemme TELL Ya... YOUR Aryan Wet-Dream Superman Will Enjoy
EVERY BIT As Much "Support" (In a NON "Hold The Bitch's Supple,
Compliant Ass UP" Sort Of Way) as YOU Do... In Norway... In Europe...
In **LIFE**...

Und FUCHTE Ju...

Naughtius "Oh, I WISH I Was A Hebrew National WEI-NERRRrrr" Maximus

brad herschel wrote:
http://www.videosurf.com/video/ut-ya...sto-1315408709

No link.

http://www.videosurf.com/video/world...ing-1315174492
You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to
international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers
located within the United States and its territories.