posted to soc.culture.usa,misc.legal,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.german,rec.boats
Naughtius Naughtius is offline

Default Oslo shooters video manifesto, 12 minutes

On Jul 24, 9:32*am, brad herschel wrote:
http://www.videosurf.com/video/ut-ya...ing-breivik%27...

Anders Breivik will find plenty of support as europe boils with the
muslim onslaught.

Sez ****in' WHO, FAUX-Jew - FAUX Boy? YOU?

Well lemme TELL Ya... YOUR Aryan Wet-Dream Superman Will Enjoy
EVERY BIT As Much "Support" (In a NON "Hold The Bitch's Supple,
Compliant Ass UP" Sort Of Way) as YOU Do... In Norway... In Europe...
In **LIFE**...

Und FUCHTE Ju...

Naughtius "Oh, I WISH I Was A Hebrew National WEI-NERRRrrr" Maximus