Default For Harry

On 7/19/2011 8:29 PM, L G wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Jul 18, 7:40 pm, wrote:
On 7/18/11 6:36 PM, Florida Jim wrote:

On 7/18/2011 5:34 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/18/11 5:20 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
http://www.nhps.net/nhpsdemographics
What were the demographics of New Haven when I lived there,
****-for-brains?
How many guys did you bend over for on that Navy ship?
You are touchy aren't you. Look it up. Bet you were a punching bag in
dem dar days.
Look it up? Why, is your bending over searchable on google?

Flatulent Jim was a legend in his own mind back in his navy days.
Some sailors were lucky enough to have a girl friend in every
port..... for the not so lucky, there was Jim.

You are one dumb lazy asshole.

He's been known to bend over and kiss his own ass when Harry isn't
available. (It takes a certain anatomical characteristic to enable one
to carry out that feat)

On Jul 20, 9:46*am, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/19/2011 8:29 PM, L G wrote:

North Star wrote:
On Jul 18, 7:40 pm, *wrote:
On 7/18/11 6:36 PM, Florida Jim wrote:

On 7/18/2011 5:34 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/18/11 5:20 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
http://www.nhps.net/nhpsdemographics
What were the demographics of New Haven when I lived there,
****-for-brains?
How many guys did you bend over for on that Navy ship?
You are touchy aren't you. Look it up. Bet you were a punching bag in
dem dar days.
Look it up? Why, is your bending over searchable on google?
Flatulent Jim was a legend in his own mind back in his navy days.
Some sailors were lucky enough to have a girl friend in every
port..... for the not so lucky, there was Jim.

You are one dumb lazy asshole.

He's been known to bend over and kiss his own ass when Harry isn't
available. (It takes a certain anatomical characteristic to enable one
to carry out that feat)- Hide quoted text -

You sure do have a fetish for male buttocks!
I believe there are clubs in Florida where you'd feel right at home.

In article ea2b1385-242b-4fb9-a2ea-0525850b8447
@f35g2000vbr.googlegroups.com, says...

On 7/19/2011 8:29 PM, L G wrote:

North Star wrote:
On Jul 18, 7:40 pm, *wrote:
[...]

No, he like many, are trying to figure out your fetish for me, little
buddy. They just don't understand our relationship. Now go post
something over at my google group.

On 7/20/2011 10:55 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 20, 9:46 am, Florida wrote:
On 7/19/2011 8:29 PM, L G wrote:

Fettish this Don http://www.gaybars.com/country/canada/novascotia.htm

Harry Tim General 0 March 31st 09 02:23 AM
Thanks Harry.......... JimH[_2_] General 2 September 14th 08 01:45 AM
Yo, Harry!! John H[_3_] General 0 September 6th 08 07:59 PM
YO - Harry JohnH General 0 May 24th 06 01:25 AM
OT--NOW what have you done, Harry?!? NOYB General 8 January 17th 05 02:05 PM