Default I can't leave this group

Sorry, I tried to start my own google group to get away from this place,
but only Don and slammer followed me. I need MUCH more attention than
that. I know I act like I hate rec.boats and it's participants, but I
have to come here to get the attention I crave. I man without mental
problems would be able to leave a group if he didn't like it, but I
can't.