Default Let Obama Pay as you Go

Let Obama go pay as you go. No more debt.

No default will occur if Obama spends the money he gets on servicing the
debt. Default is 100% Obama decision.

Obama really is a LIAR. Yep, I accuse your president of being a bold
faced liar. All he sells are lies, FUD and debtors greed.

If on Aug 2nd Obama services the debt before running government there is
no default. Yep, service debs before bailouts, before Michelle's 50+ of
servants, before munitions are purchased....

Just all about Obama bull**** and his priorities of destroying the USA
with DEBT.
--
Obama and the fleabaggers, installing debt-tax slavery
to unborn Americans, and ruination of the American economy

On 7/16/11 11:50 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

Let Obama go pay as you go. No more debt.

No default will occur if Obama spends the money he gets on servicing the
debt. Default is 100% Obama decision.

Obama really is a LIAR. Yep, I accuse your president of being a bold
faced liar. All he sells are lies, FUD and debtors greed.

If on Aug 2nd Obama services the debt before running government there is
no default. Yep, service debs before bailouts, before Michelle's 50+ of
servants, before munitions are purchased....

Just all about Obama bull**** and his priorities of destroying the USA
with DEBT.

No one gives a **** about your economic or political opinions. You're
uneducated, uninformed, ignorant and you haven't two dimes to rub together.

On 7/16/2011 12:52 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/16/11 11:50 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

Let Obama go pay as you go. No more debt.

No default will occur if Obama spends the money he gets on servicing the
debt. Default is 100% Obama decision.

Obama really is a LIAR. Yep, I accuse your president of being a bold
faced liar. All he sells are lies, FUD and debtors greed.

If on Aug 2nd Obama services the debt before running government there is
no default. Yep, service debs before bailouts, before Michelle's 50+ of
servants, before munitions are purchased....

Just all about Obama bull**** and his priorities of destroying the USA
with DEBT.

No one gives a **** about your economic or political opinions. You're
uneducated, uninformed, ignorant and you haven't two dimes to rub
together.

I'm sure you really hurt Canuck's feelings. Snerk.

On 7/16/11 1:00 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/16/2011 12:52 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/16/11 11:50 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

Let Obama go pay as you go. No more debt.

No default will occur if Obama spends the money he gets on servicing the
debt. Default is 100% Obama decision.

Obama really is a LIAR. Yep, I accuse your president of being a bold
faced liar. All he sells are lies, FUD and debtors greed.

If on Aug 2nd Obama services the debt before running government there is
no default. Yep, service debs before bailouts, before Michelle's 50+ of
servants, before munitions are purchased....

Just all about Obama bull**** and his priorities of destroying the USA
with DEBT.

No one gives a **** about your economic or political opinions. You're
uneducated, uninformed, ignorant and you haven't two dimes to rub
together.

I'm sure you really hurt Canuck's feelings. Snerk.

He doesn't have feelings, at least not for his fellow man.

from Abou ben Adam

Abou spoke more low, But cheerily still, and said, “I pray thee, then,
Write me as one who loves his fellow men.”
The angel wrote, and vanished. The next night
It came again, with a great awakening light,
And showed the names whom love of God had blest,
And lo! Ben Adam’s name led all the rest.

- Leigh Hunt

On 16/07/2011 10:52 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/16/11 11:50 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

Let Obama go pay as you go. No more debt.

No default will occur if Obama spends the money he gets on servicing the
debt. Default is 100% Obama decision.

Obama really is a LIAR. Yep, I accuse your president of being a bold
faced liar. All he sells are lies, FUD and debtors greed.

If on Aug 2nd Obama services the debt before running government there is
no default. Yep, service debs before bailouts, before Michelle's 50+ of
servants, before munitions are purchased....

Just all about Obama bull**** and his priorities of destroying the USA
with DEBT.

No one gives a **** about your economic or political opinions. You're
uneducated, uninformed, ignorant and you haven't two dimes to rub together.

Worried your social security isn't coming? You should be. Obama
already spent it.

I'm not on social security, **** for brains.

On 16/07/2011 11:04 AM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Funny, just your debt-greed talk. I care about my fellow man but when
they don't listen and don't want to pay the price, makes hem out to be
losers...fleabag losers.

What you really mean s your a screw up, so your greed supports an
Obamanation of debt-tax slavery for your child, the greed of you, is
their slavery.

On 7/16/11 1:09 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Funny, just your debt-greed talk. I care about my fellow man but when
they don't listen...

Of course "they" don't listen to you. You're an uneducated, uninformed,
ignorant asshole. Who the hell is going to pay attention to your
droolings on matter economic?

On 7/16/11 12:52 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/16/11 11:50 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

Let Obama go pay as you go. No more debt.

No default will occur if Obama spends the money he gets on servicing the
debt. Default is 100% Obama decision.

Obama really is a LIAR. Yep, I accuse your president of being a bold
faced liar. All he sells are lies, FUD and debtors greed.

If on Aug 2nd Obama services the debt before running government there is
no default. Yep, service debs before bailouts, before Michelle's 50+ of
servants, before munitions are purchased....

Just all about Obama bull**** and his priorities of destroying the USA
with DEBT.

No one gives a **** about your economic or political opinions. You're
uneducated, uninformed, ignorant and you haven't two dimes to rub together.

I would just like to emphasize, while "No one gives a **** about
Canuke's economic or political opinions. My opinion is important to all
who are educated.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 7/16/2011 1:08 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Not everyone's daddy left them with the equivalent of 1/3 interest in a
small strip mall when they kicked the bucket. Fortunately for you, your
pop saw to it that you would be taken care of.