posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Good news story to counter Dopers

On 7/16/11 1:40 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 04:59:43 -0700 (PDT), North Star
wrote:

While the dopers, spoofers etc have nothing better to occupy their
time, here's a Canadian that shows a shinning example..
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1253440.html

Great story, thanks Don!

You need to join my Google Group, Don provides links to The Chronicle
Herald everyday. For the past few weeks, if it wasn't for Don's posts
providing links to his newspaper, we wouldn't have any posts at all.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

wrote:

While the dopers, spoofers etc have nothing better to occupy their
time, here's a Canadian that shows a shinning example..
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1253440.html

Great story, thanks Don!

You need to join my Google Group, Don provides links to The Chronicle
Herald everyday. For the past few weeks, if it wasn't for Don's posts
providing links to his newspaper, we wouldn't have any posts at all.

Nice folksy articles in that hometown newspaper. Sure beats all the
corruption and violence fed us by major market dailys.

Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/16/2011 5:46 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/15/11 10:34 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:38:37 -0400, L wrote:

Says the King of OT posts and rude behavior.

There are no winners when you get in the mud and wrestle with pigs.

So, why are you wrestling with the LG pig, w'hine?

Why are you here?

Narcissism.

Harryk wrote:
On 7/16/11 6:40 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/16/2011 5:46 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/15/11 10:34 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:38:37 -0400, L wrote:

Says the King of OT posts and rude behavior.

There are no winners when you get in the mud and wrestle with pigs.

So, why are you wrestling with the LG pig, w'hine?

Why are you here?

how many times do you have to be told, nitwit?

1. To watch you deviants play in the mud while I keep a safe distance
from your pathogens.

2. To be here at the end when this unmoderated newsgroup finally
collapses.

Like I said - narcissism.

Good News story to counter Johnny YukonBound General 11 June 3rd 10 03:16 PM
Good news story Tom Francis - SWSports General 5 January 7th 09 03:14 PM
Ot Good News Story Don White General 1 June 10th 06 01:38 AM
OT Good News story Don White General 8 February 2nd 06 10:20 PM
Good News story.. Don White General 6 October 25th 05 01:40 PM