Default Good news story to counter Dopers

On 7/15/11 10:52 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/15/11 10:43 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/15/11 10:28 AM, Harryk wrote:

A. I'm still here and I shall be until *I* decide to leave or,
hopefully, non-moderated usenet groups collapse

Let me just highlight my number one reason for being here. As I said "I
want to do everything in my power to get non-moderated Usenet groups to
collapse".

The other reasons are really just BS

It's not my #1 reason but it's on my list. If and when it happens,
you'll be **** out of luck, because without the juvenile delinquent sort
of mischief you post, you'll have nothing to post and nowhere to post it.

It'll suck to be you, even more than it does now. :)

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/15/11 10:28 AM, Harryk wrote:

Hey, if you keep pointing out my lies, I'll go to my own google group
and stay there. I'm not going to put up with insults and name calling
from stupid right wing moron's like you.

You and your buddies have been "ID spoofing" me for years, and you've
failed to get the results you so badly seek.

A. I'm still here and I shall be until *I* decide to leave or,
hopefully, non-moderated usenet groups collapse because of the influx of
non-contributing morons like you. Your juvenile antics here have no
impact on me.

B. The few people here with whom I enjoy chatting can easily see that
your posts aren't mine. Neither you nor your fellow "Harry ID spoofers"
can write your way out of a wet paper bag. Your intellect and writing
skills are no better than those of an intellectually challenged third
grader. You're a dummy, just like your buddies here.

C. As I have stated any number of times, my other reason for being here
is to observe the behavior of low-life morons like you, Tosk, Canuck,
and a couple of others. It's the "safe" way to observe deviant behavior.

D. Your antics and those of your equally juvenile buddies drive away
posters and convince many possible new posters that "this" is simply not
a place worth their trouble.

E. The fact that you don't have the balls to post with your own handle
speaks volumes about you.

You stupid spoofer, you talking about balls? You are a coward of the
first magnitude. You know damned well that I'm such a narcissist that I
can't leave here. I need to be noticed, and your bull**** above is not
true at all. The only thing you've done above is prove that you can not
lie nearly as good as I can. Want to see a picture of my bobcat,
asshole?

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/15/11 10:52 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/15/11 10:43 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/15/11 10:28 AM, Harryk wrote:

A. I'm still here and I shall be until *I* decide to leave or,
hopefully, non-moderated usenet groups collapse

Let me just highlight my number one reason for being here. As I said "I
want to do everything in my power to get non-moderated Usenet groups to
collapse".

The other reasons are really just BS

It's not my #1 reason but it's on my list. If and when it happens,
you'll be **** out of luck, because without the juvenile delinquent sort
of mischief you post, you'll have nothing to post and nowhere to post it.

It'll suck to be you, even more than it does now. :)

Eat ****, spoofer. Why would I come here and insult and call names when
I started my own google group just to get away from that sort of thing?

Harryk wrote:
[...]

F: About the barn lie - no comment.

Harryk wrote:
On 7/15/11 10:52 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/15/11 10:43 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/15/11 10:28 AM, Harryk wrote:

A. I'm still here and I shall be until *I* decide to leave or,
hopefully, non-moderated usenet groups collapse

Let me just highlight my number one reason for being here. As I said "I
want to do everything in my power to get non-moderated Usenet groups to
collapse".

The other reasons are really just BS

It's not my #1 reason but it's on my list. If and when it happens,
you'll be **** out of luck, because without the juvenile delinquent
sort of mischief you post, you'll have nothing to post and nowhere to
post it.

It'll suck to be you, even more than it does now. :)

Says the King of OT posts and rude behavior.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:38:37 -0400, L G wrote:

Says the King of OT posts and rude behavior.

There are no winners when you get in the mud and wrestle with pigs.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 22:34:41 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:38:37 -0400, L G wrote:

Says the King of OT posts and rude behavior.

There are no winners when you get in the mud and wrestle with pigs.

Maybe you should reconsider posting a reply to "Larry" then.

wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:38:37 -0400, L G wrote:

Says the King of OT posts and rude behavior.

There are no winners when you get in the mud and wrestle with pigs.

Maybe you should reconsider posting a reply to "Larry" then.

He did, D'Plume. Perhaps you would wish Wayne B to reconsider and post
a reply to you?

On 7/15/11 10:34 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:38:37 -0400, L wrote:

Says the King of OT posts and rude behavior.

There are no winners when you get in the mud and wrestle with pigs.

So, why are you wrestling with the LG pig, w'hine?

Good News story to counter Johnny YukonBound General 11 June 3rd 10 03:16 PM
Good news story Tom Francis - SWSports General 5 January 7th 09 03:14 PM
Ot Good News Story Don White General 1 June 10th 06 01:38 AM
OT Good News story Don White General 8 February 2nd 06 10:20 PM
Good News story.. Don White General 6 October 25th 05 01:40 PM