Default Gates, Burnanke and Obama

Bill Gates, Bernanke and Obama were on a plane together and it crashed.

At the pearly gates the angel asked Bill Gates what have you done?

Bill said I accumulated $40 billion, paid my debts, employed lots of
people and donated most to charity to help others. Angel says good man,
please proceed through the gates to heaven.

Well Bernanke, what have you accomplished. He says he created lots of
wealth to be spread around. Angel asks, isn't the money your created
unpayable debt? And who got the money? Bernanke said well... Angel
interrupted and said to hell, you have a lot of coal to shovel.

Well Obama, what have you accomplished? He said I spread the money
around. Angel asked you mean to Carlyle Group, Cerberus, Bear Stearns,
Goldman Sachs and select rich? But...and the angel interrupts...but
Obama interrupts to say I guess it is shoveling coal for me.

Angel says hell no, with a mouth like yours we expect you to blow on the
fire to make it burn for eternity.
--
While Bush blew up part of the US economy and started it,
Obama is working at blowing up the worlds economy with DEBT.

On 7/14/2011 3:54 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

On the other hand, I'll be lucky if I get into purgatory.

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:54:05 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

[...]

and besides, heaven is reserved for whites