Default Favorite Quotes

My favorite quotes of all time:

“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals
resemble Jesse Jackson?”

“Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get
rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand
behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had
the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the
same thing.”

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a
game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said
it.”

“The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store
and practice robberies.”

“Blacks are only 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

“We need segregated buses… This is Obama’s America.”

“Obama’s entire economic program is reparations.”

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:25:01 -0400, Canuck57
wrote:

[...]

how about dick cheney:

'deficits dont matter'

kinda forgot about that one, didn't you?

wrote:

[...]

Hey wtf3, looks like I have spoofer harryk posting for me.

--
While Bush blew up part of the US economy and started it,
Obama is working at blowing up the worlds economy with DEBT.

wrote:

[...]

Wrong as usual, CanuckTurd.

wrote:

[...]

It's a spoofer. Not that it matters, since he'd probably agree with
all those things.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

You are a spoofer. I made my own google group to get away from the name
calling and insulting, why on earth would I come here and do just that?

More quotes Lu Powell[_7_] General 0 July 3rd 09 01:28 AM
OT Will Rogers Quotes lupowell General 2 June 11th 09 02:19 PM
Quick poll-favorite/least favorite watches John Cairns ASA 6 January 23rd 06 04:36 PM
( OT ) Quotes Jim General 5 June 9th 04 08:04 PM
( OT ) Quotes Jim General 1 March 21st 04 02:28 AM