Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Favorite Quotes

My favorite quotes of all time:

“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals
resemble Jesse Jackson?”

“Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get
rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand
behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had
the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the
same thing.”

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a
game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said
it.”

“The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store
and practice robberies.”

“Blacks are only 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

“We need segregated buses… This is Obama’s America.”

“Obama’s entire economic program is reparations.”