Default My Facebook Group is up and running

On 13/07/2011 12:08 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/13/11 2:02 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 13/07/2011 4:51 AM, Harryk wrote:
I have my Facebook Boating and Fishing Group up and running. I was
concerned that some of the low life trash from rec.boats were trying to
join my Google Group. I have found it much easier to research
prospective members via Facebook than Google, plus it allows us to get
to know each other personally (ie where we live, who are friends are,
what we do besides boating etc.). I think the Facebook Account will be a
great group to make short posts and updates to "The Wall", post
interesting web links, review the posts made by your other friends and
just get to know each other on a more personal level. We can then use
rec.boats to study deviant social behavior. snerk .. giggle. Damn there
are so many morons in here.

If you would like to submit your application for my Facebook Group,
please contact me using the Google link below. You must use an active
email account and an active Facebook Account. I don't want to allow any
of the right wing mooks and morons to join by opening a new Facebook
Account or disposable email account, so make sure I am able to research
your email address and Facebook Account as part of my admissions
process. If I am not able to Google enough information to verify that
you are a real person, your application will be rejected. Rest assured,
I will keep all information concerning your personal email address,
Facebook Account and your applications completely confidential.

I dare any of these idiots to try to get around my screening process.

So what you are saying is your google group of harryk fleabag worship
was such a miserable failure your going to do the same on facebook?

LOL

You really are an ignorant doofus...those posts were not mine.

Take your meds.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:14:45 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

[...]

And Knuckles knows all about what happens when he forgets to take
his...

On 7/13/2011 3:14 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Harry is under a lot of stress; what with starting up new chat rooms
every other day.

On Jul 13, 3:16*pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Duh. *If my Google Group was anything more than Don's posting links to
his local newspaper, I wouldn't have to try using Facebook at a
newsgroup. *I understand Facebook really isn't designed for anything
more than short posts, but how much space do you need to post a link to
a newspaper?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing- Hide quoted text -

Link yourself to this.... spoofer!

In article 61a6f49b-3eb3-40a4-94fa-21c4ea559240
@m10g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 13, 3:16*pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

To WHAT little buddy?

In article m,
says...

[...]

Hey, it's hard work trying to get somebody to like me with my attitude.

Harryk wrote:
On 7/13/11 9:26 AM, jamesgangnc wrote:
On Jul 13, 9:21 am, wrote:
In article4bdf15ce-6675-454a-a54d-78a152d905d3
@d7g2000vbv.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 13, 6:51 am, wrote:
[...]

Since you seem so set on starting some other boating group why don't
you leave this one?

Because I'm a narcissist. I know I hide that by saying I like studying
deviant behavior, but really, I just have to be noticed. Hell, I
started
my own google group because I didn't want to be insulted and called
names. Then I still come here and do just that. What does that tell
you?- Hide quoted text -

Regardless of whom I am responding to. You created another boating
group. Go there. Stay there. Leave here. Can I make that clearer?
I don't agree with any of the right wing conservatives that frequent
this group. But if no one argues with them about politics they will
quit posting politics. You egg them on.

If you created another group why are you still here? What's the hold
up?

Everyone needs some trash in their life. I get mine here.

At home? OK...

In article ,
says...

On Jul 13, 6:51 am, wrote:
[...]

Hey, my little buddy Don's house may be a trash dump, but it's okay
because he believes my tales. If it were anybody else, of course I'd be
the first person to make disparaging remarks about it.