Default is stimulus spending good for america?

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:04:35 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 12/07/2011 7:52 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:20:01 -0600,
wrote:

On 12/07/2011 5:19 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:33:43 -0600,
wrote:

On 11/07/2011 6:37 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:27:20 -0600,
wrote:

Actually, unions are getting busted or legislated back to work on
company terms, or locked out.

gee pretty soon your labor market will look like ours. ready for
double digit unemployment?

I expect it by year end. In fact it is probably pretty close to the USA
as it is. Government adjusts all sorts of crap up here. For example
contractors are not part of the numbers at all

breaking of the unions is the first step to a 3rd world country

Nope, the second step to rebuilding America. First is replacing Obama
the debtor.

what a moron. you still dont get it.

america

no unions. no manufacturing. dead economy

germany: strong uinons

but you're a corporatist flunky. to you, a CEO is spelled GOD

wrote:

Actually, unions are getting busted or legislated back to work on
company terms, or locked out.

gee pretty soon your labor market will look like ours. ready for
double digit unemployment?

I expect it by year end. In fact it is probably pretty close to the USA
as it is. Government adjusts all sorts of crap up here. For example
contractors are not part of the numbers at all

breaking of the unions is the first step to a 3rd world country

Nope, the second step to rebuilding America. First is replacing Obama
the debtor.

what a moron. you still dont get it.

america

no unions. no manufacturing. dead economy

germany: strong uinons

but you're a corporatist flunky. to you, a CEO is spelled GOD

Nah... he's just a flunky. No business would have him as an employee.

wf3h wrote:
turns out it is good for jobs. of course, the right wing hates america
and wants it destroyed so they're killing jobs:

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....f-the-day.html

Obama maxed out the credit card. He FAILED.

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:40:30 -0400, L G wrote:

wf3h wrote:
turns out it is good for jobs. of course, the right wing hates america
and wants it destroyed so they're killing jobs:

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....f-the-day.html

Obama maxed out the credit card. He FAILED.

bush did the spending. the creidt card company sent the bill to the
next occupant of the white house.

that's what has you confused

white

house

On 13/07/2011 6:40 PM, L G wrote:
wf3h wrote:
turns out it is good for jobs. of course, the right wing hates america
and wants it destroyed so they're killing jobs:

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....f-the-day.html

Obama maxed out the credit card. He FAILED.

Depends, was bankrupting USA and mortgaging future generations with
debt-taxation to newborns his objective? Then I would say he was doing
pretty darned good job.

Fleabagers don't realize job creating investors see the pending
debt-taxation comng, the statism tax greed. So why invest in USA? For
a depreciating currency in a depreciating economy for a shrinking
customer base, for a below inflation return, and the risk.....

Only way out for DC is simply to pass a balanced budget right now. No
more screwing around.

Best way off a heroin addiction is stop doing it.
Best way off a alcohol addiction is stop doing it.
Best way off a debt addiction is stop doing it.

Too bad we can't reach the fleabaggers. I guess their greed is so
strong that rationality and integrity mater to them not.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

In article ,
says...

wf3h wrote:
turns out it is good for jobs. of course, the right wing hates america
and wants it destroyed so they're killing jobs:

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....f-the-day.html

Obama maxed out the credit card. He FAILED.

I usually don't say anything negative about this administration, but I
heard a comedian say the other day "In three days, we're going to have
to park our country down the street so that the Chinese don't find it!"

On 14/07/2011 7:03 AM, Harryk wrote:
In articlenIWdnZBLLrBvp4PTnZ2dnUVZ_qydnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

wf3h wrote:
turns out it is good for jobs. of course, the right wing hates america
and wants it destroyed so they're killing jobs:

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....f-the-day.html

Obama maxed out the credit card. He FAILED.

I usually don't say anything negative about this administration, but I
heard a comedian say the other day "In three days, we're going to have
to park our country down the street so that the Chinese don't find it!"

Might be true. Chinese are looking for any excuse to dump USDs. Maybe
sell GM China to China? Might keep Obama in spend for a day or two.

--
While Bush blew up part of the US economy and started it,
Obama is working at blowing up the worlds economy with DEBT.

wf3h wrote:
turns out it is good for jobs. of course, the right wing hates america
and wants it destroyed so they're killing jobs:

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....f-the-day.html

Obama maxed out the credit card. He FAILED.

I usually don't say anything negative about this administration, but I
heard a comedian say the other day "In three days, we're going to have
to park our country down the street so that the Chinese don't find it!"

Might be true. Chinese are looking for any excuse to dump USDs. Maybe
sell GM China to China? Might keep Obama in spend for a day or two.

Maybe you should move there, since you love their system so much.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out of Canada.

wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:40:30 -0400, L wrote:

wf3h wrote:

turns out it is good for jobs. of course, the right wing hates america
and wants it destroyed so they're killing jobs:

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....f-the-day.html

Obama maxed out the credit card. He FAILED.

bush did the spending. the creidt card company sent the bill to the
next occupant of the white house.

that's what has you confused

white

house

If you believe that, you are dumb and deserve to retire poor.

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:22:28 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 13/07/2011 6:40 PM, L G wrote:
wf3h wrote:
turns out it is good for jobs. of course, the right wing hates america
and wants it destroyed so they're killing jobs:

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....f-the-day.html

Obama maxed out the credit card. He FAILED.

Depends, was bankrupting USA and mortgaging future generations with
debt-taxation to newborns his objective? Then I would say he was doing
pretty darned good job.

Fleabagers don't realize job creating investors see the pending
debt-taxation comng, the statism tax greed.

taxes are the lowest in 60 years.

but he's too stupid to know that

but he knows our pres is black...

Too bad we can't reach the fleabaggers. I guess their greed is so
strong that rationality and integrity mater to them not.

gee. we have a right wing congress

what cuts have they proposed?

oh. none

Good article on stimulus job creation JohnRant General 3 October 4th 09 09:40 PM
More good news for America HK General 19 July 3rd 09 04:27 AM
Good news for America from the WSJ! hk General 2 August 28th 08 02:39 PM
Perception America - good boat? Lance General 1 March 27th 04 04:14 PM
Good news for America Simple Simon ASA 24 July 24th 03 11:47 PM